1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need better self control

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 28, 2019.

1. So i went 23 days no pmo and it was pretty good for the first half i wasn’t getting urges mostly because i was preoccupied with other stuff. But during the second half when i got an urge i basically sat in bed and just ignored it. That obviously was the fall of my streak.

I need more willpower to get up and do something. Any tips?

2. I heard others sharing their success stories. The increased energy, better mood, improved relationships, renewal of my mind, and better intimacy with my wife we’re all the reasons I needed to quit. This healing for me was mind body and spirit. There was an important spiritual component for me as well. I would be happy to discuss with you more if you like, PM me or reply here. The key is getting past 60 days and beyond. Once you get your mind back under your control you will not want to go back.

3. Hey well my longest streak is 42 days and i really didn’t feel better as much as i did just feeling urges all the time. I never really felt benefits and that makes me question whether i should quit or not.

4. So you don’t notice any negative consequences associated with continuing with PMO?

SoccerDad likes this.
  5. Armand62

Armand62 Fapstronaut

Every time you have a urge do a some sports like crunches or some push ups

SoccerDad likes this.