1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[CHALLENGE] NO "D" DECEMBER

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 29, 2019.

1. So, the title kind of explains it. No Nut November is nearly over and some of you , i am sure, nailed it and achieved your goals and objectives you set for yourselves. but many didn't . Yes, i didn't.

The "D" can be interpreted both ways . for males or females. (use your imagination)

Q. What is the challenge here?
    Ans.
    - NOFAP on HARDMODE,
    for complete december, 2019 .
    - List 5 to 7 objectives that you will achieve before the end of this month,year,decade no matter what.

Q. How's that a big deal for me ?
    Ans. For thousands of guys/girls , who have never gone a month without pmo on hardmode, this is a chance. Maybe not for you, but there are many who just need a little push. A little motivation and it may transform their entire lives. It is for them. and i am one of them.

Q. Why this december, lets postpone it and add to the new year's resolution list ?
    Ans. This is not just another december. This is the last december of this decade. yeah, this decade will end with this december. How would you like to enter into the next decade (the 2020's)? With the momentum of a winner or the feeling of guilt that you could not achieve what you hoped for even in 2019. You Decide. NOW.

So, i dont know about you guys , but i am completely resolved about this. I will be the best of the best this month. As i have always dreamed to be like. The next decade is my decade. And you can make it yours too.

#NODDECEMBER

Hold it in likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

What? "D" stands for what exactly? No "D*ck" December? That doesn't make any sense.

3. I've messed up entirely too much for November so I'm on board for no D December

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Yeah, you're right. grammatically it doesn't make any sense. But i thought it conveys a much simple idea similar to No Nut November . And for females it may mean, No "D**do" December. Basically what i wanted to convey is this -
    This month is not going to be wasted upon our sexual drives but rather on bringing about a positive change in our lives which we can cherish as we enter the next decade .

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Decadent Drive December.
    Decency Drill December.
    Dank Dunk December.

No D December sounds like holiday made by those insane radical "feminists".

revitalize and Deleted Account like this.
  6. So, just an update . I have decided these three things for me personally and just thought i'd let everyone know

- i have taken up a gym membership and i'll be regular at it.
    - i am also going to take up a position as an intern software developer .
    - Nofap on hardmode is also a constant for this month ( and maybe more )

Apart from it
    - i am going to do 10min-15min silent sitting sessions, daily .
    - Occasionally take up soccer and jogging for cardio.

7. good luck man. i hope you achieve your goals for this month.

8. AN UPDATE POST:

So, what's the date today?
    16th December, right.
    Yeah that's my NOFAP Streak day count on hard mode. YAYYYYYY !!! #noDDecember

The journey so far has been great. Came on the verge of relapsing couple of times when my brain nearly justified the reasons for me to
    fap and that it is not that big of a problem. But I guess I know those feelings too well to relapse this time.

Been working out since day 1 and this has helped me amazingly well.. I am also trying to be more active socially so that my social skills and anxiety can improve. Semester exams are also over and I am proud that I gave my best .

IN SHORT, I AM LOVIN IT. AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM FINISHING THIS CHALLENGE.

I AM GONNA BE STANDING IN FRONT OF MIRROR ON 31st DECEMBER, WITH MY HEAD HELD HIGH, MEETING MY EYES TO EYES IN THE MIRROR, AND HAVING THAT FEELING OF VICTORY, MY CHEST BROAD IN PRIDE AND SAYING THIS TO MYSELF -
    "you are one tough guy. 2020 is your year. go have it. go win it. "

9. DAY18 update:
    I did relapse. I am not sorry though I feel bad rn. I did great and i am very proud of myself.

Gonna be much more stronger from now on. I'll be back .

(to be honest, it took a whole lot of courage to make this update post and accept that I did fail. )

10. Ooohhhh. Lol I was trying really hard to think of how that could possibly translate to females. I don't even have one of those, so that never crossed my mind.

11. hotballer

hotballer New Fapstronaut

It's called Don't Destroy Dick December