1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

2. Thanks for the encouragement and good luck with abstaining now for the rest of your life. I will join you soon.

3. Never apologize. Just figure out where you went wrong and set some new goals. I have faith in you brother as you have helped more people on this challenge site than anyone imo.

PowerfulSRE and thetourist like this.
  4. Current Challenge 3/90 (ends Feb 25)

279/309 Good Days (no relapse)
    Day 99 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 34 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar

Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)

- feeling good brothers ... But what do you expect it's only day 3
    - going to write down some marriage goals today as encouraged by espi to do and I think that will be an excellent exercise to get some clarity on what I want and where I want to get to with my wife
    - enjoy the day brothers

PowerfulSRE and thetourist like this.
  5. leafbygreen

leafbygreen Fapstronaut

7/90. A super sex charged day. This is v challenging.

Fredi-the and PowerfulSRE like this.
  6. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

7. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Today I relapsed after 60 days without watching P.
    I just hate this so much...
    I took a shower and tried to reflect on what happened because that's what I normally do when I'm not having a good day. But this time I couldn't think of anything... I feel completely numb.
    Anyways. I won't let this defeat me... I'll probably start again with the 7 days challenge, because that way it won't be as difficult I guess...

8. Iwannaimprove

Iwannaimprove Fapstronaut

9. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

We all know how you feel, man. But you’re forgetting something very important: you made it to 60 days, man. That’s a lot. That’s awesome! That’s a huge win.

Don’t think you should do 7 days now. You restart immediately and your minimum goal is 61 days now.

We’re all guilty of just looking at our failures and not our accomplishments, but that’s bullshit. You’ve proven that you can do 60. Build on that.

10. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Also, I don’t know if this is the place to discuss it, or if anyone cares for that matter ;) but I think calling the first day ‘Day 0’ is wrong. The moment you’ve started this challenge and made a commitment, that’s Day 1 - not Day 0 - in my opinion.

Day 0 suggests you’re nothing yet, like the day doesn’t count. Day 0 is the day before anything. Whereas I think the moment you make the decision to take control, that’s not ‘before’ anything, that’s huge. That’s when everything starts. Day 1.

Like counting years, you know? The first year of a baby’s life is year 1 - not the zeroth year, or whatever :) Then, at the end of year 1, the baby is 1 year old: that’s the counter. You strike one off and start the second day. And so on.

What does everyone think? Maybe it’s nothing, but for me it’s important to approach it that way.

11. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

12. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

60 days tho!... you should get an award. Man don’t let this crush you!

13. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 12

more urges today. Letting them pass.

mrorange, chiyu, PowerfulSRE and 2 others like this.
  14. its just another day another progress...day 7/90

15. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

16. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 35: Been busy the last couple days. Did some stuff to keep my mind off PMO. Been strategically keeping myself busy but I have to have a good plan for when I am not busy and most susceptible to giving in. We can do this. Onwards and upwards and restored.