1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

GOD MODE

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by johnmicormick, Nov 30, 2019.

1. johnmicormick

johnmicormick Fapstronaut

I’ve just begun what I call Nofap god mode, from now on I will not pmo, journal , take cold showers , exercise, and meditate everyday.
    (Not to be confused with monk mode)

Deleted Account and Espi1971 like this.
  2. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

Good luck man!

Espi1971 likes this.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    god mode and monk mode such a thin line

4. What I call Monk Mode includes no TV no music and no screens (smartphones computers and otherwise).

5. johnmicormick

johnmicormick Fapstronaut

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  6. I commend you for your restraint. Unfortunately my willpower is not enough which requires drastic measures such as buying a dumbphone and cancelling my Internet subscription. But the Internet is still easy to get..

I've been addicted to P for about 15 years and addicted to screens for like 20 years. I feel like I live in the world wide web because I spend 12 hours on a computer for my work and then all my free time on my phone and TV (except when I go to the gym).

I am a defective product. I've been going to the psychologist for 3 months but we're still just scratching the surface of my problems. I believe I have to completely cut myself out of the world wide web to be able to dive into my psyche and fix my shit.

I learned about nofap in January 2014. I lost more battles than I won. But these days I'm on my longest streak and doing everything I can to break free. I'm on 110ish days no P, about 60 days no M and 21 days no O. But I'm still bety much defective emotionally psychologically and sexually.

That's why starting tomorrow I will go off the grid (just 20mn of smartphone use per day to catch up with family and friends who can't unplug themselves from Facebook and Whatsapp).

itz_gioc likes this.
  7. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

To be honest optimum fortitude this would be the best way for everyone here to experience the true way of living. Being on the screen for so long like smartphones, tablets, tv, and computers have mentally and physically damaged our mind, body, and soul.

I would want to do the same thing but unfortunately I wouldn’t have the time to test this out... I’m currently busy doing all of my work on the computer and phone. This is just how society is living right now. Technology affected us greatly and is growing exponentially... we have to learn to cope with it, but at the same time find balance with nature. I’ll try my best to shut off my phone for like 12 hours to see how I feel about it.

I just really like your idea of cutting technology out for once. Please notify me about the changes you have.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.