1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Morning and night time routines

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Wonkey, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Wonkey

Wonkey Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I hope this in the right place and I know its probably been asked before
    I was wondering what your morning and night time routines are to avoid PMO and what are your go to activities/routines when urges strike
    I'm trying to put together my own morning and night time routines so any advice is appreciated

Hold it in likes this.
  2. Am routine: exercise, mediation
    Pm routine: meditation

hope this helps

Wonkey and Captain! like this.
  3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Same

Wonkey likes this.
  4. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

Try cold shower right after you finish your morning routine and before cold showers try wim hof method. Also intermediate fasting I do 15 hours. And eating healthy. Try writing your goals down into steps and making each step a stair stepper to get better and better everyday. Also try dopamine detox which is deleting social media and distraction like useless videos on YouTube. Distracting you from becoming a better version of yourself.

Wonkey and the alpha project like this.
  5. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

I am 100 days in today of NoFAP by the way.

Paf-On and Wonkey like this.
  6. Mornings slam coffee. Check out necessary stuff online, email, message boards etc.. watch the news.

Go to work. Till afternoon, I'm kept pretty busy at work. Unless it's my lunch hour

Come home, feed my dogs. More coffee possibly, eat, flip on the TV and surf.
    Check the internet, hang out online.

I do a lot of moving around so I enjoy my downtime home online or watching tv

Go to bed and hope my briefs don't make me relapse. lol

Weekends it's a bit different. Usually lots of downtime, and that's when I mostly relapse. I don't really have a social life, so I'm home basically with my 2 pit bulls.

I guess I've minimized relapsing by just staying busy, with work during the weekdays. My main problem arises on the weekends, still trying to figure it out myself

swordsman163 and Wonkey like this.
  7. Wonkey

Wonkey Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks guys

Hold it in likes this.
  8. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

But coffee excites genitals.

Hold it in likes this.
  9. You know, I have to agree.

swordsman163 likes this.