1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recovering sensation from death grip?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rocket776, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Rocket776

Rocket776 New Fapstronaut

I’m starting the journey of NoFap and I’m 24, and since the age of 12 I’ve masturbated and as I got older quite vigorously to where I believe my penis has become desensitized to anything but my grip. So my question is will the sensitivity return once I begin this journey of no masturbation and has anyone had prior success stories in situations like this?Thank you everyone for helping me out!

JamesTheSquirrel likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forum,

I had a lot of problems with death grip to the point that I would often feel very little during sex and be unable to finish. Within a month of starting NoFap my sensitivity had increased massively to the point where I was struggling not to prematurely O from sex. I doubt you have done any lasting damage to your penis and your sensitivity should return.

Good luck on your journey! I recommend that you start a journal to log your progress and post in it regularly. I hope to see you around the forum.