1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Friend @Tiger uppercut!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2019.

1. This thread is to honor the memory of my dear friend a great and distinguished NoFap member Tiger uppercut!

I met him when I was new to the community and he was very understanding and encouraging right from the get-go. I was a little skeptical at first bc he had a scary looking avatar but I quickly realized he was safe to interact with. As time progressed we became close as he was very respectful and our friendship was so special and encouraging to me. I'm grateful bc he would always listen to me even though he is a very busy working family man he would always find the time to patiently listen to my sad stories. He was so nice and encouraging to all of us. I'm crying right now cuz I just came back from work and logged in to see if he had come back from his break only to find out that he's gone. I'm soooo sad, I didn't think he would leave.
    Tiger if you see this I want you to know that I love you my dear brother. I wish you the best please take good care of yourself. Thank you for everything :)
    For those members who want to show Tiger some love this thread is here for you to post a memorable moment you had with him, post a gratitude note. Hopefully he'll read it and be encouraged bc I know he's going through a lot right now. NoFap just lost a great and highly contributing member.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2019
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

He deleted his account? :emoji_anguished:

3. Yes, tbh I still can't believe he did :(

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Oh... That's surprising because he's been a member for sometime. He used to moderator I believe. Maybe he found it too tough to be a moderator and just had to leave. I've heard it's not an easy job.

5. No, he didn't leave bc the job was tough, he left for other reasons. He himself is a tough guy and a fighter, he had stronger reasons to that made him leave.

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Ok, he might come back. I've deleted previous accounts but came back after a few months away. Just felt like I needed a break and a fresh start.

7. Oh I'm sorry Blue Horizon. Maybe he completed his Journey here and it was time to move on? Either way he will be missed

8. Thank you @Hold it in he will be greatly missed

fg4795, swordsman163 and Hold it in like this.
  9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

For a moment I thought he died. A very cool dude, but if it was his choice to leave then we can only accept it.

Ju@n, fg4795, Hros and 3 others like this.
  10. Wow! He was someone who I unfortunately took for granted. Just seemed he was always around giving great inputs.

Sorry to see him gone.

But just like onceaking I’ve also deleted and come back. So maybe he’ll be back also.

fg4795, Deleted Account, Hros and 5 others like this.
  11. Did he delete his journal as well?

12. swordsman163

swordsman163 Fapstronaut

Tiger :emoji_sparkling_heart::emoji_sparkling_heart::emoji_sparkling_heart: made me feel valuable and important some of the things he told me was:
    1." You have no idea how special you are to this community. Whenever we are down you are a voice from the heavens that rains down love and encouragement."
    2. "On this day someone very special was born. It’s you!!! You’re awesome, my dude. Have an excellent birthday. Today is all about you :) "
    3. "Thank you for all the constant support you bring to all of us here. You’re such a beloved member of nofap :) "

He deserved to hear this words as well, they fit him better.

13. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

I know him
    He was the 1st one to comment on my 1st post here
    I hope he comes back soon to join us in our struggle
    His journal is Rambling of the fool
    I used to follow him too...

14. Tiger knew how to make everyone feel special he was always checking up on us.

I feel very sad bc he did tell me was going to leave but I thought he would just take a long break didn't think he would delete his account. Now I regret not asking more questions and not being clear about how I interpreted things. I just pray that he finds the happiness he so much deserves.
    I will never again get to read the awesome conversations we had though his profile wall but I will forever remember them in my heart. We shared sad and very happy moments together and that made our friendship so special. He made me feel special and knew how to make me laugh.
    I will never forget you Tiger, I love you so very much :)
    Onwards! My friend you are a winner and I'm sure you will reach your goals no matter what comes your way.

15. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Could someone link to his journal?
    I can't find it now that he deleted his account. I'm trying to see what happened.

fg4795 likes this.
  16. Tiger left? He was a great dude, hope he finds success in whatever comes next.

fg4795 likes this.
  17. brilliantidiot

Does anyone know why he left all of a sudden?

fg4795 likes this.
  18. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

He deleted it seems.

I have deleted my account more than once. But I do not know why these ex-members delete their journals and posts. @2525 was another guy who did this. He was also a moderator (twice).

19. brilliantidiot

Thanks. Any info on the reason?

fg4795 likes this.
  20. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

On his page recently he explained that this site was not helping him and that his intention was to leave. Maybe his decision to be a moderator for a while was an effort to spark a new interest in overcoming his addiction. But I think he was relapsing a lot. :oops: