1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Destroying my progress because Im alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Equal_exchange, Dec 10, 2019.

1. your in a feedback loop already you have HOCD thoughts are already coming.

all im saying is ask 2 simple questions each time you get the thoughts that are coming anyways.

The feedback loop that your in right now keeps saying on a subconscious level that your afraid your gay. that's how your leaving it unanswered.

with these two questions your adding to the loop will help you leave the situation every time with an answer based on facts that over time will make your subconscious aware weather you are gay or not, so you wont obsessed or have the thoughts because you'll know on a subconscious level your gay or your not.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2019
  2. Equal_exchange

Equal_exchange Fapstronaut

What? Where did I say gay strip club????

3. Equal_exchange

Make sence. Nicely said.

4. dude men who realise that they are gay after being with women have been in denial since the beginning or bi. its that simple

5. dude its reassuring

6. U should go towards acceptance rather than trying to figure out whether u are gay or nah

7. Equal_exchange

Mostly but not always. You can be opposite. Btw whats your streak of not having PMO?

8. yeah yeah dude deep denial exists for sure, some people realise that they are gay after their death. My longest streak is 10 days.Btw, ex homosexuals exists, so?

9. Equal_exchange

Sure they exist but you have start assuming that you are gay atfer you have any succesfull streak wich means 90days +

10. lol, what do u mean?

11. Equal_exchange

You are on NoFap official forum. What do you think Im thinking.

12. I just dont see the connection between hocd and nofap

13. Equal_exchange

Today I found this. So true. I know this offtopic but for me it hits home

Attached Files:

14. thats good

15. its started cuz of a gay dude who told me that he was straight and then turned gay

16. That's nothing to be worried over, maybe you have a personality disorder.

17. what u mean lol?