1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why virginity is a good thing?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by orderdetail, Nov 28, 2019.

1. It's what makes the world go round though...

Can I ask you if you're a virgin?

2. Hard to say, to be honest. I mean for you, it seems, that sex has maybe more meaning than to me. I guess yeah, cause I haven't had complete experience of it with someone who I truly love. I guess 10 year old boy trying to have sex with some girl he knows for maybe a month is not really a thing you could call sex :D So yeah, I'm an virgin.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. olsen

olsen Fapstronaut

You are just great! I myself am looking for such a girl. I want to be her first and only man.

4. It gave me my three kids! So yea, it was a big deal for me, and I have a lovely wife, been together for 10 years and we've had lots of great sex, so yea it is a big deal to me, cause it means a lot.

Plus life is short, and so is your biological clock. Yea, it's great to fall in love and save it for someone, but let's face it that fairytales don't always happen, there's no guarantee they do!
    Of course, for religious purposes I think saving it for marriage is great!!

5. Yeah, marriage and kids are a great thing. I want to have kids, a lots of them. But I don't want loads of sex before marriage or something like that. Don't like that sort of stuff.

6. How do you control your urges though?

7. I'm sort of busy. I really suck ass when it comes to urges, cause when alone and urging, I kind of look at things once in a long while. But yeah, being busy, finding things to do.

8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Being virgin can be cool, but at a moment in your life you have to be a man and finally meet the opposite sex. Otherwise you'll never be complete.

9. Poetic fool

Poetic fool Fapstronaut

What about other species ,they are going extinct. Lifelong celibacy is good in a way.

10. Depressed&Out

Depressed&Out Fapstronaut

It's one of the saddest, if not, THE SADDEST, thing could happen to someone growing old.

Don't underestimate the feeling of being a long time virgin who had no intimacy or experience of a deep relationship whatsoever.

It truly is so, so, so soul destroying.

11. Sorry to hear this man , I always liked to believe there's someone for everyone in this world. Amazed I got married at all!

12. That's because society is insanely superficial, who cares if you're virgin ?

Yeah, once you lose your virginity whole society rises up, and it gives you a card where you can finally join the non-virgin club and you'll be given all secrets and knowledge to life.

Seriously tho, having your penis in a woman's vagina won't make your life magically different and instantly better. If you lose your virginity as a real shitty person, you'll still stay a shitty person, except you won't be virgin no more !

Basically, those people who judge you based off on your virginity are real superficial people, fuck them(no pun intended), all of you have smarter shit to do (and that's becoming obsessed about your self improvement and personal growth)

13. I feel like when you have sex with a random girl, all that happens is that your energy leaves you. Not all of it, but semen is energy, something important. So just losing virginity to become cooler or feel cooler is just stupid.

14. Depressed&Out

You're the one who's obviously seeing it in a very much one sided manner.

There's more to sex to simply put a penis in a vagina. A lot more to it. I suggest you ready about human bonding and what that does to one's psyche.

15. I know that I'm ignorant when it comes to this topic, since practice is the best teacher. Sex is more than body movements, it's energy sharing I guess and some spiritual stuff, but the thing is... No matter how magical it is, how important it is, I won't do it with random girl. If I have feelings for her, if I feel like she is really worth it, I can do it 5 times a day. But with random chicks... No.

16. RandomStrangerOnEarth

RandomStrangerOnEarth Fapstronaut

I'm considering life long celibacy as well, but on the edge. I want a woman that wants me for me. The thing that's also stopping me getting into a relationship, let alone marriage is the lack of money. I don't want hookups either because I want something meaningful too. I wouldn't want her to suffer because of me and even if she's way richer than me, I'd feel somewhat guilty.

Enulv likes this.
  17. SpoonDog

SpoonDog Fapstronaut

I don't think virginity is really a good thing in today's society if you're a young male, unless you're actively striving to keep it for religious reasons or whatever.

Virginity is far more highly valued in young females, probably partly because it's easier for them to lose it so there's not many around.

But for many males in their 20's and beyond, it's a soul destroying experience not knowing when or even if you're ever going to lose it. I had to wait until I was 31 but I have certainly been able to sleep easier since. So it's quite possible to get that elephant off your back when you're a little older than average.

18. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

It's not good or bad to be a virgin and it's not good or bad to not be a virgin.
    Sex is fun tho

19. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Correctus. Though when I have sex I feel more confident in everyday life.

20. Depressed&Out

Fun not essential?

Do as little fun activities as possible for as long as possible...... once you crack, come back to me and tell me why you cracked.