1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 0, daily check-in. This time i'll have the biggest streak of my life without PMO!

2. Learn from your mistake, if you learn from every mistake (relapse) that you have, you will have better streaks, it's 100% of chance that it will happens.

The 3-days challenge was completed! You win this challenge Mlaj, congratulations! I hope you continue with your streak! :)

Oh :( Get some rest Srisurya, rest sometimes is all that we need. Why you do not play rock music? By some reason, rock music makes me relax.

RISE! Learn from your mistake, and move forward, if you really want to have a good NoFap streak you need to adapt yourself to a new lifestyle, because NoFap need it, you need to take cold showers, be more disciplined, hang on the worst moments and, most importantly, take care of yourself, usually addicts don't take of themselves.

Congratulations on completing the 3 days challenge! :)

Great job, Babansardar! :)

Don't worry, i believe that you will have a SOOOOO big streak next time, but you also need to believe in you, and you also need to change a little, learn from your mistake.

3. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

4. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

5. Nagos

Nagos Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

6. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Yesterday I have conpleted day 37/90

RiseToGreatness, Nagos, benj and 4 others like this.
  7. benj

benj Fapstronaut

17/90
    To peace of mind

8. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

9. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

10. Checking in for day 6!
    Keep up buddies!

11. dat_techy

dat_techy Fapstronaut

12. Abc833

Abc833 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello everyone, Sunday is here as is day 55. All is well. Just looking forward to the two month milestone. I felt amazing yesterday and today is off to a good start. Have a great Sunday folks.

13. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

14 days my brothers. i hope everybody is allright. those who have fallen rise again, no one deserves to live in pmo addiction.

Let´s carry the strengh and will of the Dwarfs my brothers. Till the end.

"Far over the misty mountains cold
    To dungeons deep and caverns old
    We must away ere break of day
    To find our long-forgotten gold

The pines were roaring on the height
    The winds were moaning in the night
    The fire was red, it flaming spread
    The trees like torches blazed with light"

Abc833 and thetourist like this.
  14. Current Challenge 3/90 (ends Mar 12)
    292/324 Good Days (ave. relapse every 10 days, a huge improvement)
    Day 105 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 42 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)

- no urges whatsoever ... Okay day 3 only
    - your brother in this struggle

15. kay99

kay99 Fapstronaut

It is very hard to control.

Abc833 and thetourist like this.
  16. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

Thankyou Sir for sharing this. Its so important to forgive ourselves for our past mistakes. Thankyou for this really. It helped me a lot.

Abc833, thetourist and Fredi-the like this.
  17. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

Just to add to this. Jogging is great. U can join a gym too. being around people who r cultivating a good hobby works wonders. Plus u feel good. If u a student, visiting a library for ur studies helps. Staying shut at home triggers anxiety which u should avoid. U can even have an accountability partner. lets say ur best friend whom u tell everything honestly without fear of shame. for instance I tell my GF about my progress. Yes, my GF. its tough but I told her one day about my addiction and explained it to her and she was very understanding. Plus, cultivating some form of spiritual exercise helps- it can be prayer, going to church/mosque/temple or just meditation at home/group. Some literature also suggests that ur food habits has a lot to do with ur mood/sexual feelings. If u r eating too much non-veg and hot chilly food, such thoughts may pop up. Plain vegetarian food without too much spices also helps. and Most importantly, its ur committment buddy. We are all on our individual paths. U see what works for u.

thetourist and Fredi-the like this.