1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your goal in life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Ideally for me I would like to after I retire to own a bus and convert it into a house and just be free, travel where I want, smoke what I want. Alternatively I would love to become a life coach, someone who can give good nutritional advice, nofap advice, just advice to make them the best version of themself, but hey why not do both?. I also would like to own a little house secluded in the mountains or deep woods where I can live my hippie life, hagrids hut would be amazing to build. When I am retired I want to own a tea shop where I can spread the joys of herbal teas and relaxation, I could hold church service on Sunday where everyone gets a free cup of tea for coming!, I still have not came up with a solid name but I am always thinking of one.

2. parad0x

parad0x Fapstronaut

To be rich. Have passive income and spend my days doing meaningful things for me and others.

3. Nice, money had never been I thing I wanted, if I can have enough to buy the things I listed than I will be fine.

Balouta likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Outlive the disgusting junkie who stole my telephone cables. I don't know who he is or where he is, but I hope he dies of an overdose in front of his family.

5. To please God. Thats it. To store my treasure in heaven.

6. I just want a girlfriend the rest I don't care.

WesternWolf and Protagonist like this.
  7. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I want to live a spiritual life. Perhaps I could run a ministry that's dedicated to reaching muslims (I'm an ex-muslim). I feel somewhat of a kinship with muslims, so it would be great if I could share my testimony and hopefully guide them to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

8. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I’m all for it . Will pray God for you .

Deleted Account and drac16 like this.
  9. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

To live for God and making this world better .

10. Rizzo1771 the Artiste

Rizzo1771 the Artiste Fapstronaut

Hmm... That's a tough question, for me atleast... Although, I have some ideas.
    For one thing, I want to live a purposeful and intentional life, in The Name of God, I want to get to know him better, Experience Love and Grace and spread it around for everyone to enjoy. I know this is my goal, because I've experienced Sh*t in my life bad enough that I don't know How i've made it to here. But I know that life isn't worth living if you focus on the bad things or remain in despair(even subconciously), So I have to give it up to God, because of all the pain and sin of the Earth, it is nothing compared to him, he is the one thing that does matter most, that changes it all. I need to remember his miracles and be grateful of his good works. I most want to live a God-Oriented Life, and In His son, there is hope to do so, I can change, and make an important impact, That's my main Goal.

Other Than that, I want to become a real-musician, because I love beautiful Noise, become an artist and draw stuff, and maybe become a Youtuber. I also just want to make new friends, meet new people and be kind to them, fill them with Joy and Spread the Good News.

Amen and Thanks. Also, I'm 7 days in, I'm making that change. Boo Yah!

jk243 likes this.
  11. Balouta

Balouta Fapstronaut

My goal is to be happy and satisfied about my life.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  12. Same! I'm not always good at remembering that that's my goal, though. Lol ah, well. I try, and I'm grateful for grace.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  13. That would be great! Have you read the book Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus? If so, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. I started going through that book with a Muslim friend of mine a while back, and he seemed to think the book wasn't very accurate in how it portrays Islam. But I don't think I agree.

If you have any thoughts on that, feel free to PM me.

14. What is your goal in life?
    To win the lottery and give most of the money away

15. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

No, I haven't read it, but Nabeel Qureshi was a great leader. What's holding me back from reading it is that I don't believe that he was truly a muslim. He was part of the Ahmadiyya movement. I don't consider them to be true muslims. His wife Michelle has had a positive impact on my life, though.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  16. johnmarston2001

johnmarston2001 New Fapstronaut

For me I wish to get closer to and dedicate myself to pleasing God, it hasn’t been easy but I’ve definitely been working on it.

One of my biggest goals is to finish (if that’s even possible?) my collection of guns, currently sitting at 24 total but collecting is one of the most enjoyable experiences for me!

17. This is my goal as well, recently attending a wedding and afterwords I felt so alone.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Get a job that I love, marry some who I can spend the rest of my life with, save some money to live a nice life.

Coffee Candy, Hold it in and Balouta like this.
  19. No flippin' idea. I used to want a wife and family, but now I just don't think it's for me. Although I do want to become a psychiatrist one day.

Hold it in likes this.
  20. Be happy and share my love with a healthy body/mind