1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 DAY CHALLENGE: EXTREME MODE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That’s actually how it started: my rule was ”After I get a thought in my head that I don't want there, I will extend my peripheral thoughts by taking in external impressions from the environment.”

So for example, if I lie in bed, trying to sleep and an unwanted thought comes, I will open my eyes, look around and take the first thing that makes a memory pop up and then start to think about it. It’s like your random number multiplication, except that this doesn’t do multiplication but it seeds the random number generator. :D

newtry and Camelon like this.
  2. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

3. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

38/180 Today D83. Woke up early, had a breakfast (I usually haven´t it), went to my work and I gave my best there. Then, at home, I study for my next class... and finally I finished my reading of the all Bible (I started in March).

Few toughts, no dreams at all

4. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

112/5400

newtry likes this.
  5. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

113/5400

newtry likes this.
  6. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

40/180... I can´t bealive it´s been 40 days already

Camelon likes this.
  7. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

114/5400
    One day at a time....

newtry likes this.
  8. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

115/5400

newtry likes this.
  9. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

116/5400

newtry likes this.
  10. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

117/5400

newtry likes this.
  11. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

118/5400

newtry likes this.
  12. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

45/180... Very hot day in my country ... the burning thoughts come every so often, but I struggle not to let them make a nest in me

13. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

119/5400

newtry likes this.
  14. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

120/5400.....

newtry likes this.
  15. Ibrahim.innit

Ibrahim.innit Fapstronaut

for every drop of semen, 40 drops of blood are lost, dont ejaculate unless wanna bring a child

16. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I'm glad. Really inspiring. That you have spent 180 days without thinking is magnificent. Any tip for when fantasies come? Now in my country we are in summer, and the heat is my worst enemy against lustful thoughts.

I am in my 50/180. These days I have not had dreams, but I have had fantasies that lasted several seconds, should I be in 0/180 again? @Force Majeure What would you do in my place?

17. Thank you :)

I would reason like this: If I had given in to the fantasies, e.g. not trying to stop them during the time, I would have made a reset if they had been around in my head for too long. Translating to numbers, I would have made a reset if I had let my fantasies been flowing for like ten or fifteen seconds. Now what is the proper time limit for you is up to you to decide and may not necessarily be the same. :)

What I usually do when some unwanted thoughts hit my brain is to take all my energy and trying to focus on something else. If I’m in bed trying to sleep, then this always means opening my eyes and scan for any input that can be useful for redirecting thoughts.

newtry likes this.
  18. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

55/180
    Thanks for your tips. I value them a lot, coming from you. Thoughts come, drive them away, then come back, drive them away ... and so I am. They last 10 or 15 seconds, as you said. I will keep on fighting. I will not restart for now, since I have been doing a good job (today I am celebrating 100 clean days :)) but I will reinforce surveillance.

Force Majeure likes this.
  19. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

You are doing an excellent job ... very happy for you

Force Majeure likes this.
  20. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

62/180... Many thoughts ... I eliminate them but after a while they come back, now not only when I go to bed, but also when I'm in the shower. It's hot in my country, which complicates things. I will reinforce vigilance ... I will not fall this summer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.