1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. Reach 3 days first, then I know u mean business. I had WD today and 2 days ago. Im not fantasizing at all, I'm going very hard and good thats why im keeping quiet about it. It's just natural though because my streaks before this were around 4 days and a week.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  3. @Saiyan123 can you update the duels then on the first page? Because it shows I'm still facing GontheHunter.

Checking in @Pedro.lives

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  4. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 25 check in @ohayou615 how are u doing buddy i hope our fight will be legendary .
    Just 3 more days to beat my longest streak.

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

@GonTheHunter You ready? Let me pull you down to the realms of death

6. Pedro.Conquers

Hey just checking in i just got news that I’m figting at @GonTheHunter or is it you? I’m starting as of right now so day zero for me.

7. Pedro.Conquers

I’m just gonna double post in both forums lol

4/9 hellmode - Start of day 9 on the challenge.

It’s fucking simple, if we dont follow the instructions we wont survive. If you dont follow the instructions on baking the cake it wont come out right, neither will you.

My cheat meal will be next Monday night. I will check in before and after the meal, because I’m prone to relapse after a cheat meal.

8. Really struggling today guys... I've been having a bad week ever since I've stopped masturbating... People aren't talking to me at all, work has been rough..

9. @StraightEdge3616 , also I've chilled enough now. Time to do some work on here tomorrow inshaAllah. I havent looked at my counter and im a day ahead than i thought I was which was a good feeling.

10. That's what your brain wants you to think. It's making you feel uncomfortable to trick you into recieving the sweet poison. Focus soldier, this is a fight and I dont want to lose you through a phase that will pass.

Jag Hyde and Symbol of Peace like this.
  11. Day 3, daily check-in. Am i fighting someone? I'm confused if I'm fighting Saiyan or Pedro (he mentioned me).

Anyway, I'm fine, how you doing guys?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey @Snakeloa ,@Alex_Al ,yesterday I was fantasizing a lot, and at around 12pm in the afternoon,I felt like my balls were about to burst. I'm not even kidding, I couldn't control my fantasizing. I went to bed at around 10:30, I thought I slept, suddenly I woke up at 11:30, my brain was like fuck it lets fap. I couldn't control, I lost. Like an hour ago, I fapped while bathing.
    My prostate was paining so bad when I peed, cause I was so horny yesterday.
    Let's start again.
    Peace!

13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Brother what matters is that you are a fighter. Just don't let the temptation overwhelm you. Get started right now count the days and make the days count. I understand how difficult the moment was. I have enough of them. Today, something happened to me, too, for the first time. In one night I had two wet dreams. I woke up after the first one, washed up and cause it was night time, lying down again. later, the same happened again. Truth is i felt relief. Like i empty my balls you know. I just hope it doesn't refresh other desires. At this moment I am at 183 days. My goal is to close one year. That means I'm right in the middle. I hope we all achieve our ultimate goal of being fully liberated from this illness.

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I’ll still battle you guys! Thanks for the motivation

15. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 how are you brother? May i still stay in battle with cr7da8055 and Snakeloa but cause they have relapsed since we start may also i ll be in a new fight with someone with more days in his counter? To have also a motivation to keep on? Whatever you decide pal.

17. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

You are exactly right, boredom is one of the BIGGEST triggers. I feel it every time I want to "relapse". That's actually why I'm here right now.

I'm fighting the boredom by redirecting my energy. I'm reading a couple of different books, "Every Man's Battle" & "Overcoming Lust" when I'm at home. I'm going on walks around my office and talking to co-workers when I'm at work. I listen to audio books when I'm in between the two.

It's about either learning how to handle being bored, without self-medicating. I'm also trying to learn what's behind my "pain" that's causes the need to soothe or self-medicate. I've learned that I might have some form or depression, making masturbation the way that I can "feel".

In general, I've found that it's not an "error". For me, calling it an "error" when I screw up would be a cop out.

Just my two sense worth. "Stay strong" my friend, work hard, and you will find success.

18. Sorry for the late check in my friend. I have been threw two blocking's in a week which destroyed my heart today. One was with my ex and the other was a relationship I had with a woman that just didn't get it...I blocked my ex that has another boyfriend and I left her a sincere message about my true feelings on facebook. If that doesn't make her change her mind, then I know it wasn't worth my time.

A Saiyan feels broken today my friends..

But it will ascend a Saiyan to greater strength!

19. Yeah carry on in your duel. It's time to start again @cr7da8055. Im sure aswell you gained a lot of benefits, ones you noticed and ones you havent.
    I agree a lot with what you put and how to deal with that boredom, I've found that to cope w boredom we are happy being lazy but it's the action of doing something which requires energy which is the way we should fill our times. The reason I have failed in the past is due to 'boredom' but all it is really is a lack of work. This is why we should be as productive as we can be.
    I'm sorry to hear you had a hard day but you'll have to push through these hard days for better ones. I need to say this seriously and you need to listen but by the sounds of it, that is it w ur ex. I've learnt from my experience and being in a similar position that, the extra message you give thinking you can have a past that doesn't exist anymore, brings nothing but pain. The chapter of that has closed, now it's time to write a new one. I used to do things which triggered me w my ex also, check out her instagram to see what shes up to and only when i stopped, it was better. Don't worry about girls for now, worry for yourself and actively make yourself better. I hope you take this on board and learn from my experiences.