1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Precum about to drop? Semen Retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by bejog, Dec 22, 2019.

1. bejog

bejog Fapstronaut

Hey all,

I am on NoFap and semen retention for 29 days. I was edging at the first times but hope that never happens again.

I have a question though.

For the past 2 or 3 days I feel like a precum is about to drop at unrelated moments. It does not feel like a psychological thing. Did anyone have that? Any advice to solve that?

I try to take cold showers occasionaly. And even when I can’t, the water is mildly cold. I also unregularly do kegels and meditation.

OlderMM likes this.
  2. alpha.buddy

alpha.buddy Fapstronaut

Happened to me man. I’m only on day 21 or so now, but in my last run to 90+ days, around 30 days in, I started leaking p.c. all day.

Mark4600 likes this.
  3. bejog

bejog Fapstronaut

Maybe that messes up with the whole retention thing. It is good to know I am not alone on that though.

I’ll look for things on the net and see if I can come up with anything. If I can find stuff related to dopamine or content of precum, I’ll make an update.

4. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

I didn't get pre-cum but I did notice smegma starting to grow again (dick cheese, pardon my French).

Anyone else get that?

5. bejog

bejog Fapstronaut

It is not just a feeling anymore. Precum leaked yesterday.

I couldn’t find anything useful about relationship b/w precum and dopamine.

6. Harmanchoudhary

Harmanchoudhary Fapstronaut

Swami vivekanand books source - He explained 2 types of wet dreams or sperm leakage one with vivid dreams ya that leads to loss of sperms but without dream that's just secretion of bulbourethral gland and if u edge it leads to precum that basically is lubricant not sperms. Semen retention have its rules u have to follow if u don't u loose it.

7. bejog

bejog Fapstronaut

I don’t think I am edging. I am not doing anything physical. I try not to fantasize and even if it happens it is not more than a few seconds which does not happen often.

I do everything I can to prevent wet vivid dreams, so far nothing happened in that area.

It is probably just the lubricants of bulbourethral gland. Still, I’ll be as cautious as I am about fantasizing or any other kind of edging if there is any kind that I didn’t notice.

Harmanchoudhary likes this.
  8. bejog

bejog Fapstronaut

That makes sense.

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/precum-leaking.107995/

"In physiological pollution, you will be refreshed. You should not be afraid of this act.

You should not mind if the discharge of semen is very occasional. You need not worry about it.

This is also a slight flushing of the apparatus or a periodical cleansing through a slight overflow

from the reservoir in which the semen is stored up."

- Swami Sivananda, Practice of Brahmacharya

Harmanchoudhary likes this.
  9. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I did have a lot of prejizz pouring out before my last NoFap-streak began but ever since, I noticed I have have been getting even more of it which is really annoying. That is one reason as to why I many times shy away from conversations with pretty women (as it might give me a lot of prejizz that makes me very uncomfortable) or anything that might get me aroused because it only takes a few minutes before I have a lot of it coming out.
    It is like is has become a social (and physical) handicap in my own life since that subconscious programming many times prevent me from taking any action.

10. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

Do you think that precum emissions mess up with semen retention? I mean it doesn't seem to contain any nutrients, it's just lube for sexual intercourse so I wonder...

11. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Although it doesn't contain any nutrients (according to everyone I have asked) it is still annoying to produce a lot of it from very little arousal. Sometimes, I have even had minor emissions if the arousals continue for too long, almost like a mini-orgasm which is very disturbing to say the least. Especially since it messes with my subconscious mind, thought patterns and confidence.
    Many times when it has become too sticky in my underpants, I get into thinking that terrible thought it might seep through my trousers as well. Thus, I then feel an urgent need to get out of the current situation and find the nearest toilet so I can wipe it all off. For me, producing a lot of prejizz easily is like a curse or prison in my life that I don't really know how to break free from.