1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Info Wanted About Sex Without Orgasm

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Triplex VII, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

So, I have heard that it is okay to have sex, but orgasm with ejaculation isn't necessarily a need. I've heard that it is possible to have orgasms without ejaculation.

I HAVE done this 2 times years ago, but it was difficult, and not satisfying. All I did was struggle to not ejaculate and I felt like I just missed the orgasm part. It didnt feel all that great at all. Any info? Share links if you want. I am married but would like to try conserving more of my energy, like what can be done from not ejaculating, or so I've heard.

Huskerjim likes this.
  2. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

So you want the high without ejaculating?

maseh0012 likes this.
  3. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

If that is possible, yes. I want to be able to have good orgasms without ejaculating and that way I can enjoy sex while still keeping my energy up and maintaining more balance within myself.

4. It is possible to learn to have dry orgasms. I've had a few, even though I was not able to have them consistently, but I'm sure I could with more practice. I feel they still drain you a little, but certainly not as much as ejaculatory ones. They are tricky though, if you do it wrong you can either mess up your orgasm or create a retrograde ejaculation (which gives you illusion that you are retaining semen, but in fact you are not).

Hold it in likes this.
  5. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

Look into kegel exercises. It is one of the secrets to having an orgasm without ejaculating. Strong pelvic = control

Triplex VII and maseh0012 like this.
  6. Nicko Stretch

Personally I would change focus from seeking sensation to seeking sensitivity.

7. Dumplings

Dumplings New Fapstronaut

Maybe try to focus on your partners sensarions rather than your need to feel the orgasm without ejaculation.
    Im new too, i just decided to pull out before ejaculation and my tool is more hard and ready for round 2 and 3 and my partner enjoyed the longer durations with heightened sensations and i was left with a TON of wnergy for work and exercise

8. VK2019

VK2019 Fapstronaut

25 here, married.

I had one successful experience with this.

I didn't orgasm, I just let go of everything and I was being present to the moment, 100%.
    I wasn't thinking about the next 2-3 seconds or minutes or anything like that.
    I just enjoyed every bit of it, even if the sensation wasn't on me, but on my wife.

At the end she got a bit tired and we just stopped, cuddle and call it a day.

I felt so freaking proud of myself. I managed to control my sexuality 100%.

Think about a great accomplishment feeling but on steroids.

That's what gave me the "high" that lasted much, much longer than "regular" orgasms.

PS: My wife was very satisfied.

9. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Yeah, that would be good!

10. Nicko Stretch

The best way is not to try and mimic the sensation, but to increase your sensitivity. There are so many amazing feelings to be had when being intimate with a person which we totally miss because we are focused on reaching orgasm. If you remove that focus and slow down, all sorts of pleasures become accessible. It does take time and commitment though.

11. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Yeah I think with kegals we can enjoy the sex and not need to orgasm (hopefully).

12. Nicko Stretch

The kegels will only mean you can experience simialr feelings without the ejaculation. I am talking about a total change in direction. Try Karezza.

13. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut