1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Care your skin

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by josaflenya, Dec 21, 2019.

1. josaflenya

josaflenya Fapstronaut

We all care about our skin so much. Because of our rough skin, people look too old in youth age. But where to go for treatment for our skin so that look younger?

2. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

Tips for a good skin :-

1-Put on a sunscreen

2-Avoid the sun

3-Use coconut oil

4-Visit a decent dermatologist to cleanse every now and then

5-start a daily routine

6-Eat healthy, exercise and drink more water than average

7-Don't consume harmful chemicals or get them in contact with your skin.

josaflenya likes this.
  3. josaflenya

josaflenya Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your beautiful suggestion.

4. josaflenya

josaflenya Fapstronaut

How can I remove unwanted hair of my body?

5. You can remove the by waxing or shaving. I would recommend a trimmer if you don't want to shave because it won't cause too much irritation or ingrown hair follicles (from personal experience).

josaflenya likes this.
  6. josaflenya

josaflenya Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your beautiful response.

MotivationWarrior likes this.
  7. The best way to care for your skin is to eat healthy and get all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  8. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

I always apply lotion to my face after a shower, very important to keep moisturized, especially in winter.

9. Also, witch hazel is pretty good for your skin. When I wash my face in the shower, it gets pretty dry after, so I take a paper towel, get it wet with cold water (cold water is much better for your skin than hot), and pour a little witch hazel on it. Then lightly rub that across my whole face and let it dry. Makes my face clean and soft and smooth, without the oily-ness of lotion.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  10. josaflenya

josaflenya Fapstronaut

Today I visit a website on google where they provide some advanced skincare and solution. Does anyone have any idea this can help ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2019
  11. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Go simple, you have good answers here already. If you take this too far, you'll end up on a Reddit about skincare.