1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I lowered my standads and guess what happened

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2019.

1. im still an incel. JFL at making a move on a fat girl. I thought that giving me her facebook meant something but apparently she wanted an online orbitter. im destined to be a virgin. no amount of nofap/self improvent can save me

2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Lowering your standards isn't a solution. In fact quite the contrary you might have to increase them. If you think women are being rude and evil and whatever the fuck, why do you care about their opinions and keep pursuing them? Just stop. And maybe if you stop concentrating all your thoughts and energy on the mean women, you'll end up seeing the kind women around you.

3. idk man, i have tried with good looking girls too and it went horribly bad. if there is no chemistry its pretty much over

4. Raging Wife

Raging Wife Fapstronaut

Women also smell desperation from a mile away. We do like a bit of a chase at the start of a romance. I wouldn't call it lowering your standards as such, just going for a different type. Fat girls have big hearts and great personalities so their wall can be much higher than a superficial pretty skinny girls one who craves any attention, usually via make up plastered face and cleavage selfie likes. Some girls are so comfortable in their own skin they do not want to wear make up and flash their bodies, some do. I have personally been both these women and I much preferred the modest life, it's less depressing and a far less competitive world. Have you ever seen the film "shallow hal"? Chick flick I know but worth a watch :)

5. good luck not being desperate as an incel

i dont generalize

stupid movie tbh

6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I wasn't talking about looks. When it comes to looks, just go for whatever you feel is good looking enough. I was talking about personality. If she acts like a complete douchebag, don't waste your time to being with her or even thinking about her. Try to get a girl who is actually nice and cares for you and can prove to you that not all women are evil.

Poseidongodofthesea likes this.
  7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

In that case
    exit.gif

8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

The best looking, most charming guy on earth gets rejected 95% of the time. Just keep trying.

Theory22 likes this.
  9. girls always act like shit if they dont like you

10. rude

11. *gets laid 95% of the time

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

No, I'm actually asking you to save your time.
    What are you here for if you think it won't help you?
    You're only turning down everything people tell you. Why waste their time and yours?

Reverent and Deleted Account like this.
  13. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

In France with have a saying : on a misunderstanding, it can work.

Joke aside, I’m sure you can find someone. Just don’t be too focused on that and try to meet a lot of people. You haven’t met 0.000000001% of all the girls in the world.

14. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

A bit more zeroes than actually apply, but you're right!

15. vent

16. i doubt that

i meet lots of people. lots of men and a few girls with their BOYFRIENDS.

u actually cant meet that many girls in a lifetime

17. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I still don't understand what you're doing on a forum if you think it serves no purpose in your recovery.

Venting is step 1 to recovery. You need to recognize this.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. nothing helps recovery besides sex if u are a virgin

19. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I'm a virgin.

A lot of stuff helps.

20. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I guarantee that every one of those boyfriends felt like you do now at some point in their life.