Meditation helped me get a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by HornyChang, Dec 29, 2019.

1. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

If you want to change your life and you feel like theres nothing you can do, feeling hopeless and lost. Meditate. Meditate for as long as you can and as much as possible. Meditation helps with literally everything in your life if you put the effort into it.

This way of doing things is in my opinion the best way to change any aspect of your life.

The example im about to give is related to how meditation help me with dating.

I hit this massive sense of hopelessness and sadness. It was a number of things but what hit me hard was the fact that I was getting rejected by the girls I been talking to. It seem like they were into me but they flaked or some other bs when i asked them out. At that moment an anger ignited.

Fuck this shit! Im gonna become the fucking greatest.

So i literally for 3 days straight meditated the whole day as much as I could prob like 5+ hours a day. Its all i did eat, sleep, meditate. I would be still doing this process but got cockblocked by work.

Anyway, I read a couple articles of seduction and with the help of meditation it kinda clicked. I had this confident energy when i returned to work didnt give af, felt like a swag baller. Before it was like my brain was too afraid to give emotion too afraid to give positive energy to people. The 3 days of meditation removed any limits I had. And i started applying the things i read to the girl that flaked on me. I had to work with her 3 days in a row and by applying those techniques. She became infatuated with me, getting touchy, lots of eye contact, getting sexual. Its all about how you feel and she will feel it too. Since I was feeling good. I was flirting like a playa.

On the 3rd day though, i struggled to maintain it because a mixture of things super tired, i found out she texting other dudes and getting jealous. These factors were fucking up my vibe. Usually i would let this overtake me but I pushed on through. I amped up the sexuality. Deep eye contact looked at each other for 10 secs straight without saying a word, slapped her butt, grabbing her butt. Then I noticed something whenever we would get touchy it was almost like she would submit to letting me do what I want. It happened 3 times before I got the hint in the 3 days of flirting. Thats when I figured it out my 3rd revelation.

3. Girls are not going to lead you to what you want. You have to be the man and lead them.

I have a competion with other dudes and if I dont take charge I am gonna lose so I took fucking charge.

I imagined making out with her and felt like eventually she will do soemthing to let me make out with her but no it was never going to happen if I dont create the oppurtunity.

So finally, I lead her to a closet at my workplace and we made out really quick cause i didnt want to get caught by my coworkers. This shit is crazy and scandalous. I never did this shit before. This was like a test run maybe she was caught up in the moment and just had a little fun. So an hour later we are near the closet and putting away things. Shes start touching my butt again and I knew it was on. I lead her to the closet and made out again even longer than before.

All i can say is I won that day. My efforts did not go to waste.

If you want to change your life guys start meditating like crazy. Also you gotta do it properly or you wont get nearly as much benefits for your effort

How you feel when talking to people is everything because it will transfer to them.

You know when the last time I got any type of female sexual interaction. 2 years ago all changed in 3 days

Ziggy zag likes this.
  2. This sound fake man.May be a placebo.Meditation is good but it doesn't offer the benefits you described.It is really hard to develop into a habit.And yet you are claiming that you did it in 3 day for 5 hours man really.Meditation takes a lot(months) of practice to be able to meditate properly and most of the people can not do it longer then 30 min.
    Maybe this is a placebo you experienced or it is fake.

Infidel.48 and ELITE2BE like this.
  3. Adonis33

Adonis33 Fapstronaut

Dude meditation is really bad for your soul. You open your soul to other entitites aka demons. They give you something at first but in the end you loose everything. Stop meditating as soon as possible.

4. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

Nope its not, first theres many accounts of people benefiting massively from meditation. I didnt do it 5 hours straight. I split them up through out the day. I kinda have no life so im able to commit to it. Its like playing games for 5 hours. You choose what activities you wanna do. I forgot to mention I been doing meditation for 6 years on and off.

I been to 4 retreats where i meditate 10 hours+ for 10 days. But like I said I did it on and off so i would be in a constant state of advancing and going back to where I started. Before I did those 3 days, i havent meditated in months. Also those past 6 year, i been doing it improperly. So I didnt gain massive progress cause you need to figure out the right way. Some people get the techniques given other dont. Like for me I would try too hard for 6 year and if just relaxed more my progress would have been more significant. If you can put your mind to it, you can easily do an hour within a short time period. The reason people cant do it for long because they keep thinking about other stuff. If you can calm the mind enough. It becomes enjoyable and goes by pretty quickly.

5. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

What do you mean bad for your soul? You ever heard of buddha and enlightenment. Meditation makes you free of suffering and lets you face your demons and eradicate it. Because you are doing work on the mind and your self. Thats why I was able to feel so confident because I was able to let go some of my limiting beliefs locked inside me.

6. Adonis33

Adonis33 Fapstronaut

Thats a big fat lie my man. The worlds biggest satanic freak Aleister Crowley wrote a book called Meditation, in this book he talks about the occult connection of meditation and its real power and whete its coming from (demons, or in other words from the devil). I wish you the best of luck and please stop doing it.

7. good for you cause it didnt workfor me. i even played in a band and had big crowds and lots of clapping. that didnt work either.

8. Man meditation is a positive habit and doesn't have anything to do with demons.It has scientifically proven benefits.It is a habit that everyone should implement in their daily life.If someone also chooses to practice meditation spiritually that's their preference.There is plenty scientific studies on positive effects of meditation.

9. I beg to difer. I think OP has skills that helped him be good at meditation quicker.

10. well he explained later that he practiced it before so it explains how he is able to meditate for longer periods.I just said that it doesn't offer the benefits he described.I have nothing against meditation I recommend it for everyone

11. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Demons from meditation? I learn something new every day :emoji_joy:

12. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

When you start to do NoFap just to bang womans sorry friend you failed already Use it as drive motivation on low times but never make it as priority (From personal experinece)

ELITE2BE likes this.
  13. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Yea :D i never been laughing this mad since awhile

14. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

Demons ain't gonna getcha from the clearing the thoughts from your head sir, that's just lunacy talking.

muhagg likes this.
  15. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

NoFap and all self betterment protocols should really be utilised to ascend and elevate one’s self instead of being redirected onto other pathways to lust. It is an absolute shame that all this energy, this potential, all being wasted to something as superficial as hookups/fornication. Yes we are flesh and bones as much as we are mind and soul, but the more we refrain, the more benefits we reap and the more happy we are.

Just my humble two cents on the matter.

16. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

I thought you got suspended Andhira