1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You are just unlucky

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2019.

1. When i was 18, a girl had asked me out 10 times. and i rejected her every time. she wasnt attractive then, she isnt attractive now either.

im a 24 yo virgin. i never had another girl like me. its just bad luck. some guys meet girls that like them back, some guys meet girls that they dot like and some guys dont meet any girl at all.

its nearly impossible to get laid if you are sub 8. getting a gf requires and absurd amount of luck you might as well forget about it and try winning the lottery, its more probable.

2. Theory22

Theory22 Fapstronaut

What is a sub 8?

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Incel crap.

4. Theory22

Theory22 Fapstronaut

Oh ok.
    What makes you feel this way? You think it's impossible to get laid by "all" girls or just certain types?

5. TheSickBoy

TheSickBoy Fapstronaut

Why should getting laid be the prime goal of life?

6. johnmicormick

johnmicormick Fapstronaut

Who cares man,if you’re so obsessed with losing your virginity, pay someone. Get some goals, friends, find happiness etc.

7. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

This site shouldn't devolve into some incel site where you blame your lack of success with girls on your looks.

You could argue that everything in life requires a little bit of luck, from graduating school, landing a job, buying a house etc. But getting a girlfriend is mainly all about being confident with yourself, loving yourself and finding a girl who shares similar likes and interests to you.

I got my first girlfriend at 24 and I lost my virginity shortly afterwards.

8. You can improve your dating skills by starting a course on how to pick up and choose the right girl to start a relationship. There are many people that teach that, one of them being Doc Love. Don't make the mistake of learning from PUA (pick up artists, they only want to get laid).

9. more like universal law

10. all girls. i have tried with every single type of girl and stil got rejected

11. and how will you release your urges? by fapping? or will you castrate yourself? also, reporduction is ou ultimate goal. its te only thing the bible and evolution agree on

12. its not the same my dude. the point is to fuck a girl that likes you , if she doesnt its rape

13. you just got lucky my dude. if you were luckier you would have lost it way before that. if getting girls was about being confident and all this shit i would not be an incel lol.

i have doen some basurd amountof self improvement durng my 469 nofap streak and i didnt get anything. in fact, last week there was this 3/10 facially fat girl who tried to keep me as her online facebook friend. i got so sad, not at the fact that she didnt fuck me but at how crafty and manipulative people can be. i just blocked her.

14. noone got laid with this crap. every person i know with a gf, it was the girl that made the first move. jfl at believing in PUA and approaching. approachingn women who are fragile and physically weak is a form of assault lol.

15. Well, you're sub8, you believe it's all about luck and you are unlucky. Okay. What now?

16. force myself to become asexual through mental abuse and nofap

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

For incels who believe in said crap.

cadia guardsman likes this.
  18. you are in denial. evemtually you will conform

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Just because I disagree with you, it doesn't mean I'm "In denial". I find ironic how incels claim to know everything about women when they know anything about them.

fg4795 likes this.
  20. i actually have interacted with plenty of women and discussed these things with them. its not like i learnt this stuff form forums. and they were pretty legit tbh. one even showed me a video of her having sex with ther fuck buddy.