1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I lowered my standads and guess what happened

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2019.

1. You're on self-help forum. People came here to be helped because they feel they're missing something. Like they're virgin and they want to improve to be a better person and eventually have sex.
    But you said you improved yourself at the highest level, you said you know what women want, you know how life works. So you don't need help. and still you're here.
    Speechless. Seriously. I am talking to a kid.

Reverent likes this.
  2. if you are sub 8 losing virginity is all baout luck lol. noone cares about your personality escpacially women who throw a guy away for someone better looking.

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Can't tell if you are breaking down or just want attention.

MLMVSS likes this.
  4. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

So you limit yourself to only sex relationships with only superficial women and then you complain that getting rid of your virginity is tough. Like is it a surprise that people treat you superficially when you are limiting yourself to the most superficial dating scene there is? It's as if you have broken your leg on purpose and are now complaining that you can't walk.

Even in the superficial scene of one night stands and casual sex you could actually get some women to fall for you, but if you're as ugly as you seem to think, you'll need to make up for it with engaging personality, good self-esteem etc.

So idk man, to me it seems like all your problems are there because you have chosen to (propably unconsciously) do everything in your power to restrain yourself.

5. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

I tried to lower my standards many times, man. Never worked well. Better to work on yourself and get something you really want.

6. Wow, seriously? That's incredibly insulting. My nephew is autistic. He's 11 years old and he is already a million times more intelligent and kind than you. Screw you, dude. Seriously. That is NOT an okay thing to say.

MLMVSS and Reverent like this.
  7. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

It doesn't matter what you look like. THAT WAS THE POINT. You could be the best looking guy ever, you would still put them off with your shitty attitude.

It's impossible, you're reading our words but you just aren't comprehending.

8. ezekiel99

ezekiel99 Fapstronaut

9. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

The real issue is that it's dooming the whole world with it instead of collapsing alone.

10. what is it with incels and saying this shit? the world has been like this since day 1. jfl at thinking that this is a modern phenomenon. sexual freedom existed sinc ancient times. maybe society was more monogamous but women still got to choose their husbands.

and this model has been working for thousands of years and we are still here so the west isnt doomed really. the only people who are doomed are ugly or unlucky aaverage looking men who constitute the incel category.

11. no its not. the only ones who are getting doomed are the low tier men. people will still reproduce and populate the world. nothing will collapse besides our dreams.

12. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

Listen dude, i was a member of the incel community for about 2 years and i was even famous on the forum. Everything you believe and keep saying now will sound REALLY cringey when you grow up a bit older. You're probably late teens/early 20's, that's why you're attracted to that shit culture because you're not mature enough to see through it.

All the theories they keep spawning there like "JBW" "80/20" and all that crap is just a bunch of dogshit they believe so they can have an excuse to give up. Very few of them actually have problems that prevents them from getting laid, but the rest are either a bunch of losers who want to sound edgy or they're delusional and think that they're irreparable genetic garbage and no "femoid" will ever love them based on what the forum tells them. I urge you to leave this shit before you regret it like i did since it'll fuck you up mentally pretty badly for the rest of your life and it'll be too late then. Just improve yourself and your looks as much as possible and be more normal and social and you'll most likely find what you're looking for.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. fuck the incle community tbh. i have been banned from that forum for over a year and they will NOT let me back in no matter how mny time si appeal. i also got banned from looksmaxx and they wont unban me either despite the mods having told me that if i appealed they would unban me. they are hypocrites, liars and only want certain members in their community.

what culture?

no they are not excuses, they are laws, i have tons of proof about it and its based on rl experience sadly not tinder experiments.

maybe they are maybe not, or maybe we are just unlucky. i know i am unlucky because i had a girl like me but i didnt like her back sadly and i was not willing to take blue pill to fuck her just so that i could brag about it and act like im an alpha. besides, success rates are rly low for most men anyway, it takes absurd amount of luck that you cannot manipulate.

im not fucked up at all. in fact, im super sane and the more i live the more i get to see how right i am. it s anice feeling tbh. nothing is more satisfuying than seeing how shitty the world is with your own eyes. dreams that involve people besides yourself are for fools.

i did this and guess what? all i met was some incelw weirdos who are even worse than i am. i got sick of interacting with plebe so i left them. most people are plebe anyway and thoese who are not will probably not want anything to do with you

14. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

Actually I agree. Never works.

15. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

One day I was watching this YouTube video about a boy who had been in a fire as a kid. Against all the odds he had survived after getting his body severely burned. Not gonna lie, he looked pretty much like some malformed ghoul. But he was really chill about it and seemed overall like a funny and happy person. I watched the video and turns out he has a girlfriend. Go figure. Almost as if looks didn't really matter as much as you claim.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. yep, life sucks unfortantely.

17. or it was all staged lol. u are ly guilible

18. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Right. So everything going against your world view is staged. Way to be ignorant. Earlier I also gave you examples from my own life but I guess those were staged too? This is like playing chess with a bird. The bird kicks off all the pieces and shits on the board and then walks around proudly as if it had won the game.

fredisthebes and Deleted Account like this.
  19. a lot of things are staged man sorry to break your bubble. virtue signaling is a thing you know. also showing a gf is a good marketing tactic for a man with severe burns. i know some people ith burnt faces who hacve golden hearts yet they are incels.

20. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Did I stage myself having a gf? Thanks for breaking my bubble I guess? What the fuck.