1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pmo and cookies are better then eternal sadness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by johnmicormick, Jan 2, 2020.

1. johnmicormick

johnmicormick Fapstronaut

That’s what goes through my head when sadness creeps in. But I just can’t do it, I’ll think about pmoing but just can’t bring myself to do it. It would probably be a good quick fix, but I just can’t

red gyarados likes this.
  2. Here is my situation.I don't have a lot of friends.I only have like one guy friend and zero friends of the opposite gender.I usually stay by myself not interacting with other people even if opportunity comes.

Maybe people might think I am sad and bored but the reality is totally the opposite.We need to understand that loneliness is neither a positive thing or a negative thing.Its like saying birth is a good thing and death is a negative thing.Life and death cannot be termed as positive or negative because they come together.When you are born,your death is also decided.Similarly instead of viewing loneliness as a negative thing,look at it and accept it,there is no positive or negative in it.It just is.

Maybe you are bored that's why your mind wants to start all this psychological drama about being lonely.Do something that you enjoy.Go for a walk,medidate,away from the internet and you will find peace in that which you will do.