1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Poll]How many sexual partners have you had?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 10, 2019.

How many?

1. I'm a virgin

93 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. One

20 vote(s)
    11.6%
  3. Two

10 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. Three

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Four

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  6. 5-9

7 vote(s)
    4.0%
  7. 10-19

13 vote(s)
    7.5%
  8. 20-29

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  9. 30-39

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  10. 40+

16 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

I want to have more than 100 partners, but I suck on this hook up thing. Maybe after reboot I will do better.

2. I agree. I've never understood that critique. If someone has actually done something and still tells you not to do it, that's even more credible than someone who hasn't done it. Because they have personal experience with the negative side effects of such a decision. "Do as I say, not as I do" is perfectly reasonable.

3. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

People have different expirience. Even with drugs. Some people going down with it, but for example for mental medicine a lot of stuff similar to acid drugs exist. Some people rotting their minds with weed, but also medical marijuana helps with parkinson. Some people addicted to sex, some people just having sex with a lot of partners.

4. I don't see what that has to do with anything I said. All I said is that people should be allowed to say "do as I say not as I do."

5. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

There were no negative side effects when I did it and if more men knew how to navigate modern dating they wouldn’t even consider anything monogamous. Stop encouraging men to let women treat them like tools.

6. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Being faithful to only one woman isn’t what I would call « being a tool ». I will even say that I think this is what a real man should be.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I didn’t say cheat, I said don’t settle down at all. And don’t talk to me about being a real man when most married men let their wives push them around forever.

8. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

but if you don’t settle down, you won’t have a family, kids, grand kids. It seems rather sad.

9. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Oh shit I missed out on working 2 jobs and driving around in a minivan full of screaming kids whatever will I do.

10. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

So, u're carefully naming me as not a real man.

Mmm. No? It's not.

red gyarados likes this.
  11. What? How on earth am I doing that? That makes absolutely no sense.

Okay, well that's your experience. Other people have had different experiences and they are sharing their own perspective. Why do you have to tell that guy to basically shut up because he has a different opinion than you?

People are just sharing their own opinions and perspectives. I don't see why you seem to be taking everyone else's opinions so personally. If I say I think it's better to be monogamous and not sleep around, that's not a personal attack against you.

12. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Im speaking about my definition of a real man. This is what I admire, this is my goal. But you don’t have to agree on that definition. I’m not targeting anybody. And I don’t think anybody care about what I admire anyway. So no need to take it personally.

13. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

If there’s one thing I learned from reddit and my own dating it’s that it’s trivially easy to live a sexual double life and that you shouldn’t take anything anyone says about sex at face value. Maybe even if you’re sleeping with them.

14. No double life here. I've been with one person, my husband, after marriage.

I really don't see why people valuing purity seems to threaten you so much. You take everything personally and basically imply we must be lying or something? Why does it bother you so much that someone doesn't agree with you on how to handle sexuality?

15. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

because men deserve to know the truth like everyone else

16. You mean they deserve to know your opinion. Which you're welcome to share, just as that Purity guy is welcome to share his opinion.