1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kind of disappointed

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by interestingusername, Jan 6, 2020.

1. interestingusername

interestingusername Fapstronaut

Hey guys!
    Ive always heard so much of this platform, and i was very excited to finally join and do something about my addiction.
    To be honest though, im a little disappointed of what the community is.
    I thought it would be a community of support, but ever since i joined i posted multiple times (most are deleted now), with no reply on them.
    I relapsed yesterday and had the chaser effect this morning, and the sad thing is that i felt just like before, like i didnt feel like i had the support or encouraging words of this community.
    Most probably im projecting my guilt of relapsing on you guys i know, but i just thought of sharing this.
    I hope it gets better soon for me, and im certainly not done with this until i beat my addiction. Peace!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Welcome to NoFap,

I felt the same way in the beginning when I was lurking, but as you keep posting and reading you'll notice it's not the case, take one day at a time.

For me, it helps to visualize your addiction as something you can push around and exert your will upon, like a demon or something weak, Just a fun little mind exercise every time you get an urge.

Visualization is powerful if we can relapse because of it we can gain strength from it.

Enjoy your time here and all the benefits you will gain from NoFap

interestingusername likes this.
  3. interestingusername

Thank you man! I’ll try my best to enjoy this ridee

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. 1 Tes. 4:3

1 Tes. 4:3 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that. In my first posts some people offered to be AP or have private conversations and for me it has been of great help. You can PM me if you want and I will listen!. Blessings

5. interestingusername

Th
    thanks man i reallly appreciate that

1 Tes. 4:3 likes this.