1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability software for me & partner

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by That'sJustDandy, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for accountability software. Something that accurately logs and records my keystrokes, pages, times, etc.

For context it'd be on an Android phone, and I'd want my partner to be in control of it - ideally with 24/7 remote access to the device. Paying for an app, etc, isn't an issue - if it helps, I'll pay!

2. Acky31

Acky31 Fapstronaut

There are quite a few out there but covenant eyes does one. There is also hover watch which sends screen shots and selfie pics at intervals.

Ever accountable is another, but is a little different to the others. Do some research on each of them and weigh them up yourself on what you want to get out of it.

That'sJustDandy likes this.
  3. Thanks for this - had a look and seen some ideas.

Covenant Eyes seems very expensive comparatively - is it worth it, as it's twice/three times the price of others?

4. outdoorguy

outdoorguy New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have been please with Covenant Eyes. I feel it has been 75% of my success in staying away from p. I have it on 4 devices and a close friend of mine as my "ally".

5. Worth the cost then?

6. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

We have covenant eyes on all electronics. All the kids phones etc. my husband said it really helped in the beginning, just knowing it was there and having that extra few minutes to really make a choice of staying clean or relapsing. He feels like he doesn’t need it now, but I like having g it so it’s well worth the money to me. I would sell my house if need be to help him get clean. Being free from addiction is priceless!

engelman and outdoorguy like this.
  7. outdoorguy

outdoorguy New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

yes. As I recall it is $200 a year and worth every penny.

8. CELIBACY_GUY

CELIBACY_GUY Fapstronaut

Why to spend money, be in self restraint, disciplined and vigilante of your activities

9. Raging Wife

Raging Wife Fapstronaut

My husband and I use, RMDP if that is still available. Its paid for but great. Even tells you if texting. You can also set sensitivity.

10. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

We use Qustodia. I don't know much about it, but it logs and blocks stuff and gives my wife peace of mind.

11. Thanks to everyone again- appreciate your suggestions :)

12. I know several others that use Accountable2You (A2U). I think it's cheaper than Covenant Eyes, but a similar concept.

13. fadedfidelity

fadedfidelity Fapstronaut

We’ve used Qustodio and Net Nanny. Both worked well. Just a matter of user interface and price.

Raging Wife likes this.