1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After how many months is your balls filled max

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by nfpexperiment, Jan 13, 2020.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

hi all,

I read your balls can store some sperm in the epidermys or something, after how many months is it filled to the max ? After that sperm is recycled and reabsorbed in the body.

br

Captain! likes this.
  2. TheSickBoy

TheSickBoy Fapstronaut

It's not epidermis, it's epididymis where matured semen is stored and reabsorbed. I'm not sure how many months it takes to get reabsorbed back into the body (I think it's around 2-3 weeks) but sperms take around 10 weeks to mature and move to the epididymis.

3. So its 10 weeks to mature and 2 to 3 to reabsorb, so whole cycle is +/- the well known 90 days.
    Id say after one month I guess Im full. Im 36.

TheSickBoy likes this.
  4. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Why did you want to know?

5. nfpexperiment

why not ?

6. nfpexperiment

The epi is 6-7meter long.

7. nfpexperiment

how do u know your full after 1 month ?

8. Its just my guess. I do NoFap 3rd year I think. If I slipped after 30 days it seemed simillar to 60 days.

If I had to give my best GUESS its 40 days for me. After 40 days I always get a spike of urges and if I resist, I get to another level where it all gets much easier, IF I manage to keep my mind and fantasy in check. If I dont, its game over in one week.

Something happens at 40 day mark for me, its always the same for me personally.

My max was 200 days hard mode. And I felt like alien. Stranger in a human society. Like non human.. because Ive mastered the driving force of man. It was scarry honestly.

Captain! likes this.
  9. nfpexperiment

200 days, u could have beaten thanos easily lol....

Epic Flight likes this.
  10. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

11. Lovely post. I must say that only after I started NoFap I have felt the Ampulla being emptied with orgasm.

That feeling in not so great to me. It fills up slowly and gradually so you dont notice it. But after I fire my load, I can immediatelly feel its empty, after the O.

Feeling of "I had something and now its gone" is never that great, unless we talk about illness. Which is not the case here.

Good read, thank you