1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Nice to meet you, new guy. Saiyan you are doing great, pray more. Make room for love in you .

primordial-saiyan and theman1 like this.
  2. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

I just reached 30 days myself, haha.

3. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

A little advice, block your downloader application (Pl*y Sto*e or other) using your original Smartphone blocker. And tell your best friend to create the password.
    Only your best friend who know the password.

It works for me to prevent download youtube, social media etc...

4. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in 15 JAN

6. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

7. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

check in day 50 @ohayou615 indeed a milestone for me which will give me courage to go on further
    @Saiyan123

8. Checking in
    @master3 all good?
    @cr7da8055 you promise you would have come back, didn't you?

9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Slightly lost productivity as I spent more time than expected on the way home(Getting lost trying to find a bus stop for half an hour isn't fun). May have also have a brain fart moment. Also, although I went to bed early yesterday, I actually fell asleep late, as my dumbass allowed myself to attempt imagining myself to sleep(Spoiler: it didn't work). Something positive about today: Faced my fear of heights again and walked through two skybridges(One was voluntary, and it was fine. The other, not so much on both counts. Turns out that I'm still scared of being above a fucking highway in a narrow ass bridge that has semi-exposed sides and the dreaded iron floor. Didn't really panic as much tho, so that's progress)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. Thank you brother, great advice.
    I would do this but if I can't stay away from redownloading YouTube then I am already failing. I deactivated instagram for this months ago and never have got it back until at least 2 years.
    Thanks for joining, I'll set you up soon.
    Love that brother. Keep it going. Same for you @Timmyrogger

@theman1 @BertrandR , had another WD today so around 20 days no WD then 2 in a row after relapse. I can't be tired because of it tho I need to revise, nearly finished for exam tomorrow. I slept late and ate really late last night that's why it happened, if I sleep on an empty stomach I'm usually fine.

11. " concentrate your mind " + be happy . Happiness is a choice . Machiavelli says "young prince is always smiling " . Be the young prince cause only that way you can be a king for yourself . Emperor of your own . Happiness and attitude to others is all that matters . Stay strong people . You can't do it. You are already doing it.

12. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Not sure what day it is but i feel great!!!! Getting rid of the TV was the best thing ive done in a long time! Hard move but its already helped me 10 folds. Do what needs to be done to over come your challanges!!

Ive also decided to start forgiving people in my head since my sponser in AA keeps telling me to fo the work. Im so stubburn and never ever forgive anyone that crosses but all that does is drag you down.

Time to read 48 laws of power, lets get it Soliders!

13. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

Check in day 25

Leader of ME and Alex_Al like this.
  14. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Jesus said: “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven” (verses 43-45, emphasis added throughout).
    We see, then, that a beginning point of this healing process is to be proactive in following the advice and directive of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him …” (Mark 11:25). The stakes are very high! Jesus tells us to forgive others so “your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses” (verses 25-26).

The Awesome Power of Forgiveness
    How many times have we read these passages—and frankly, been somewhat puzzled and even frustrated by them? We need to look at forgiveness as a total and awesome blessing, one that can absolutely free us from guilt and heal hurts and pain. Christ tells us that not only can we forgive others, but that forgiving them is a condition for our receiving forgiveness from God for our own sins and faults.
    Forgiveness is a key that unlocks the door of resentment and the handcuffs of hate. It is a power that breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.

History offers a lesson from the time of George Washington, when he was commander-in-chief of the American colonial army. Church pastor Peter Miller was much loved by the townsfolk—except by one villager who scorned all religion and opposed the church on every issue. No friend of the colonial cause, this man was arrested for treason and sentenced to die.
    Peter Miller walked 60 miles to plead with George Washington for the man’s pardon. Regretfully the general shook his head, “I’m sorry, but I cannot grant your request to spare your friend.” Quietly Miller replied, “My friend? He is my worst enemy.” Amazed, Washington exclaimed: “What! You have walked all this distance to save an enemy? Then how can I do other than pardon him!”

So... Day 212 here... May be a day of forgiveness as well! ;-) forgive others and also ourselves

15. 48 of laws is a great book . I have it and personally if i am not reading tons of law but be in work . This would be my main book . It is always working , what it says . It is not bad by any means if we use it properly . Much love .

16. There are greetings from fleurette. To Saiyan and the Monster Monk. Since I dropped hard last time, I was wondering @MONSTER MONK do you consider me worthy of the moment to be your AP here ? I really won't bother you much, I am just wondering?

17. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Somewhere between productive and not so much today. Spent some more time than planned outside. Also, turns out that my demons can attack me from an unexpected angle("Hey, here's a woman that you wouldn't normally be attracted to yet you find attractive! You respect woman now, so go PMO now"). Pretty weird angle of attack there, proves that our demons can attack us in the weirdest ways. Stay vigilant, my fellow fighters.

Alex_Al and Leader of ME like this.
  18. I saw a youtube video talking about it, I need to read it for sure.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.