1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

QUITTING my Internet DISTRACTION induced Insomnia (>10pm)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Purity Power, Jan 19, 2020.

Do you suffer from insomnia ?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

I have big achievable goals set in time for the next decade or so regarding my blissful freedom.

I have my own personal schedule (that I can still improve) structured with alarms on a smartphone which are turned off due to current adjustment on the ringtones for each tasks (I'm putting 20min KJV Dramatized Audio Bible tracks especially Paul's epistle).

Internet distraction happens because of my laziness coupled with the force of wireless radiations I guess.

Tasks accumulate and I neglect myself, then self-hatred and such develop.

Wage slavery consuming the second half of the weekdays, but then mornings wasted by sleeping recovering from insomnia.

Poor hygiene, diet, sleep, repercussions on my life (we reap what we sow).

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Despair, contemplating the idea of suicide, internet distraction to escape and numb the pain (actually digging it even more).

Disapointment with myself, don't want to waste my youth.

Sadness, trapped in laziness, guilt and shame, analysis paralysis, taking my current glory for granted and wasting it away.

Mind clutter, fallen present evil world, going against the grain and zombie pathetic lost silly wicked people unfortunately (just to get by in life and to make my dreams come true).

Time passing fast, feeling of wasted opportunities gathering in favour of my misery, plus people wanting me to fail to feel good about themselves.

Loneliness, malnurrishment, worry and such

Sustained by the wifi radiations and harmful lights suppressing melatonin etc.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Slept at 3am more or less. Woke up at 9:30am still in bed.

6:30 hours of sleep.

3 hours lost​

Ineedthisbazz likes this.
  3. I would like to remind you that your outlook on life is dependent on how you feel and how you feel is dependent on how the brain makes you feel.
    You seem to be in fairly deep depression that probably has been going on for some time, you described everything the way depressed individual would see the world.
    You should visit a doctor. You may need medication to help you get on your feet and if appropriate one is found, you will be surprised how your view on the word would change.

4. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

You have the right to feel that way. Go eat those pills yourself.

5. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Slept at 2am more or less. Woke up at 9am still in bed.

7 hours of sleep.

2:30 hours lost​

6. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Slept at 1am more or less. Woke up at 9:30am still in bed.

8:30 hours of sleep.

3 hours lost​