1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Niyaz, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

I am very careful in doing this 90day streak. I relapsed 4times....but this time I am very careful. ... Because many triggers like alone in home at holiday, then movies, then social media... Like that.. .i stop all this. .. Then I finally decided to check nofap everyday...

Pls guys support me. ..

2. ZenPhysics

ZenPhysics Fapstronaut

Hi Niyaz, you’re doing good!
    Do you know what your strongest trigger for PMO is? We all have multiple triggers, but dealing with one trigger at a time can help us find solutions for other triggers in the long run. My strongest trigger was playing on my phone at home(I live alone), so I started by leaving my phone at work.
    Good luck!

Niyaz likes this.
  3. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

My trigger is watching movies

4. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

I decided to avoid watching movies

5. ZenPhysics

ZenPhysics Fapstronaut

Awesome!
    Watching movies is on my list of triggers too.
    If you have a certain kind of media/material that you used to M to (mine was, again, my smartphone), that could be a trigger too.

6. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

Yeah. . Holiday vacation is very comfortable to quit pron. . I relapse only in holidays

Finding Zen likes this.
  7. Finding Zen

Finding Zen Fapstronaut

Hey there ! Hope we can get through this together. Whenever I online, I will try my best. :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

Sry not comfortable. .It's uncomfortable

9. Welcome to the forums :).

10. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

Hello..

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Yo man @Niyaz, all the best to you! If you want to join 'The Matrix' challenge click here> 'The Matrix'