1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After pooping i still feel that is some left!!(PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HardWorkOnly, Jan 26, 2020.

1. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Hello guys sorry for that stupid question,i know that this is not the right thread to ask that but please admin dont delete it i cant find an answer online.So i want to know just your experience guys,if you want just answer with a yes or no without trying to tell what problem is this(if this is a problem) so sometimes after i poop i feel that there is a little poop left but i cant get it out(this happens only when the poop is not dry but it is soft) does this thing happens to you?? When the poop is hard enough it comes all out without any sensation after it,you guys after you poop you feel that you are all empty every time??

2. 25% percent of the times i'm not completely empty if I don't eat enough fiber, but 30 mins to one hour later I feel like going back and it empties up.
    You do not need to worry about this. Start a fiber diet, eat a fruit mix every morning and eat sauerkraut before dinner. You'll push it all out like crazy, believe me. Try taking a few bites of a pretty spicy pepper the second day you start the fiber diet. This way you can check if it works the next morning.
    In case you think it has something to do with PMO, judging by your counter, it's in no way true.

helloo1221 likes this.
  3. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your answer,i didnt know that,my fiber is almost minimal,i dont eat fruit.Plus im a student so i dont have the best diet i eat almost every day spagheti and rice.

4. That's really bad.
    Do a mix out of these three fiber kings: pineapple, kiwi and bananas. Pour a bit of honey on a sugar-free biscuit and eat all of them together. You won't need anything else that morning. Helps with concentration too.

And for the sauerkraft: it's really good eaten before the next meal, as it lowers your appetite and keeps you from eating too much. Helpful if it's dinner and you need lots of sleep.
    Try your best and eat at least a fruit mix every morning for 3 days and come back with an update. If you don't necessarily like sauerkraft, you can just eat an apple. Although the first one makes wonders.

helloo1221 likes this.
  5. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Fapstronaut

I dont know what you eat in a day but consider starting a healthy diet. ESPECIALLY eating lots of vegetables and drinking enough water

helloo1221 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. I don't want to worry you, because this is most likely completely normal, due to your diet or whatever, and nothing to worry about.

However, please see a doctor about this. Again, I'm really not trying to worry you, but this is one of the warning signs of colon cancer, which is on the rise among men, and can be very fast acting. So in my opinion, even if it's likely nothing, it's worth getting checked out just in case. If you do have it (which I'm not saying you do, this could be no big deal at all), then waiting too long to get checked out could be a matter of life and death.

Sorry to be so doom and gloom, but I've recently heard of several rather young men dying of colon cancer. I really don't want to see any more young men ignoring signs and not getting a doctor's opinion soon enough. It might be nothing, but if it's not, then it's bad to ignore it.

Hopefully it's nothing, in which case going to the doctor would still be fine. No harm done. Better to be safe, in my opinion. And then you'll be able to rest easy, if the doctor says there's nothing wrong or just tells you to change your diet or something.

helloo1221 likes this.
  7. Also, another quick tip about fiber: pace yourself. If you aren't used to eating a lot of fiber, eating way too much of it all of a sudden can give you some pretty severe stomach pains.

A healthy diet is a balanced diet. Yes, fruits and vegetables are good, but you shouldn't be eating way too much of either of them either. There are lots of nutritionists out there, on YouTube even, that can help guide you in knowing what a balanced diet looks like.

helloo1221 likes this.
  8. Steve Kennedy

Steve Kennedy Fapstronaut

Try eating more fiber, nothing too spicy (can cause a diarrhea reaction), maybe wait a little longer between meals and light exercise.

helloo1221 likes this.
  9. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

i understand but if i had something bad i would see more symptoms e.x pain or just feel the sensation that i need to poop more,this thing dont happen always,i have felt that thing in the past too but i hadn't any problem.plus i don't want to give too much money on doctors just to make an exam,i have thrown so much money just on checking,i have gone to all the doctors.First i will start with the diet,and then i will see.Do you know which doctor can make an exam??

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Nothing wrong with spices IMO.

11. juniormelville

juniormelville Fapstronaut

If you eat rice and pasta, you can change to wholegrain. Plus plenty of fresh fruit and veg as mentioned. Exercise helps to keep everything moving too. Don't panic and don't waste energy worry about it. Your nervous system can affect your digestion a lot.

helloo1221 likes this.
  12. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

guys i got very anxious now as my friend Castielle said to go to a doctor,i understand that he dont want to make me nervous but i got.I want to know if that happens to you guys so i dont have to go to the doctor.It is a whole procedure and it needs time and money to get checked.If i dont feel pain and i poop regurarly do you think im ok?plus i dont feel that thing every time i poop,only when my poop is like soft.Thanks again for your help guys

13. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

i will do everything that you guys told me,thank you again hope you the best the support is amazing

14. Go see a doctor just for your peace of mind. You're fine anyway. Eat fiber.

helloo1221 likes this.
  15. Like I said, what you're experiencing is not necessarily abnormal. It could be nothing, but it could also be something. If it were me, I would go to a doctor, but I'm more cautious than most people.

helloo1221 likes this.
  16. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Try doing poop in while squating. This is the only way you get everything out.
    The modern toilet seats are unhealthy.

helloo1221 and Deleted Account like this.
  17. juniormelville

juniormelville Fapstronaut

Beans. Cheap and nourishing. Buy dried beans, soak them one night and cook them the next night.

helloo1221 likes this.
  18. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

boy you better start eating fiber and fruits. you cant be with a girl and be in the bathroom for 30 mins cause u cant take a shit.

helloo1221 likes this.
  19. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

The day you feel it, that evening have a dinner of nothing but oats at 7pm. bec oats takes a bit long time to digest. You'll see wonders in morning..

helloo1221 likes this.
  20. drink water much
    or
    try anal douche,(it works)

helloo1221 likes this.