1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I screwed up, with date..

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by onestepfromsuccess, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Hello.

I am in my nofap journey, its 28th day. And today I went to the date. A giel invited me into her apartments. We watched movie. She was shy. I made her laugh a lot of times. It was cool. I went forward and I failed. She wanted something more, I wanted something more. But what we done is just 69. We tried a lot. But the best what I could do was semi hard.. I am feeling so worthless now.. :)

Kligor likes this.
  2. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

Hey man, firstly congrats on getting through that date and advancing that far. Of course it's a bit embarassing that you couldn't get it up but NoFap is going to help you with that and your confidence. If she's really right for you, it shouldn't be a problem that it didn't happen because she'll wait for you. Stay strong, and good luck!

3. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Stay strong man you are amazing!

onestepfromsuccess and dogeatdog like this.
  4. Thank you guys. After that date she were chatting seems good everything. But now she left that dating site where we met. She deleted all photos and all friends including me.

I am not mad at her. Its a little bit sad. But from all bad things you gain something good.

I will focus on myself for 90 days as I planned before I will get to any other date.

I am not ready yet to love. Need to wotk more with my personal development.

Kligor and dogeatdog like this.
  5. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

I've been with a lot of girls and never liked 69'ing, and thus never got super hard during the few times I've done it. Don't be so hard on yourself.

6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

I think a lot of as were in your shoes. Keep on track and eventually you dick will work as suppose.