1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

January's Gone

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 31, 2020.

1. It was difficult to get the courage to write this post and accept that i have failed myself. i broke my progress and nearly stooped down to another low phase. Not going to gym regularly, watching random movies and series, wasting time on p**n etc

I made several plans and failed them. I could not keep up with them. and i totally accept my failures.

Tomorrow i see a new hope. A new month. A chance to prove myself to myself that i am worth it. that i can change. The next 29 days are out and out the most crucial days of my entire life.

And i take a VOW to make the best out of them. To become the best i can be.

Peace.

Basilio, Jonny99999, A41:14A and 2 others like this.
  2. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

Great spirit brother, we all believe in you

3. Thanks mate. Good luck to you as well :)

RestlessEngineer likes this.
  4. Just an Update:

- Currently am on day 4 (4th feb) and going strong
    - i have planned a trip and going to leave tomorrow, so i guess it will help me in many ways but yeah i will be missing my gym sessions though.
    - i have more plans after i return from my vacation.
    Peace.

RestlessEngineer likes this.
  5. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

I hear ya man! January was a great start for me, but things started to get lazy and dark towards the end.

Just moved to a new place recently so I was busy with all that and fell off on my healthy eating habits, working out and just taking care of myself. Let's give February a great start!

Have a good trip by the way, where ever you're going

6. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

It is more importand how many times you will try again, then how many times you stop. Maybe start with one habbit at a time, so it is more easier to hang on to it. You also prevent in this way you dont drop all habbits if you just fail one.