1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. @alpha.buddy congrats on your 60 days! 30 more and you get the 90 day trophy.

@Raskolnikov II lookin' good up there at 200! Very impressive.

3. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Dumb argument with the wife... didn't patch it up... “couldn’t lay next to her” ... sure I’ll leave but be I’ll be productive since I can’t sleep anyway -after just a minute... reality sucks; maybe I’ll just check out for a minute... oh crap that was dumb. Reset after 22 days.

I was on the zombie train with lots of stops where I should have jumped off. Another streak bites the dust. Hopefully I can start a new one and avoid Weeks with PM back in my life that seems to be my pattern since joining NoFap.

artifact and Circleinthesquare like this.
  4. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Break the chain man. That chain in your avatar, the weeks of fapping before you get back on track. That chain breaks. Your new streak has already started.

artifact and GottaBFree like this.
  5. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

next time you want to fap, come here instead. Write a note... guess why I am here so often :)

6. Good time to be added to the group. Today is my day one again.

7. Anyone knows how to reset the counter when using this forum from a mobile phone?

8. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Coming up for 2 weeks and feel very positive now. Occasional a trigger will jump up from nowhere, maybe in a football vid or something (female ref!) and it's like a punch to the brain, the way it affects you. It just reminds me that even though I think it's plainsailing, there's always a trip-up somewhere round the corner....

Have a good weekend everyone!

9. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

24 days in and committing to another 24 hours.

10. Pirate3819

Pirate3819 Fapstronaut

Checking in, Day 57. I wish success to anyone who has the courage to say enough is enough, I want control over my life back! One day at time.

11. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Almost at a week. Feeling some temptations but I know it's because I'm tired and bored. So I came here to post instead. It's great that it's Friday. Time off work is my time, that means I can use it to something nice for myself, not something that wastes my time and makes me feel regret. I'm going to watch a good movie and will feel great tomorrow knowing that my streak is still in place.

12. I'm not sure, haven't done it before. Look for a link that says "update day counter."

13. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in..

In case of a tie I suggest those who are on hard mode should be ranked higher in the list. I don't intend to disparage or demean those who are abstaining from only PM!! Lord bless all of us infinitely who are participating in this challenge!

14. Circleinthesquare

I have done it before, but on my phone the posts don't show days done, which can be irritating. I do think you look for 'update day counter' somewhere.

15. Circleinthesquare

Reached 14 days today and I do feel very pleased. But never will I become complancent....;)

16. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Agreed. No PMO is a way tougher demand than no PM.

For the longest time, I thought you couldn't view the day counter on a mobile phone. Then one day, I turned it horizontally, and voila, there it was :D

17. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Hey. Whadayaknow. Made it a week.

GottaBFree, 2pres90, NICEDUDE and 4 others like this.
  18. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi Friends! I spent a couple of weeks on summer vacations, we really enjoyed them as a family.
    I must confess that I was curious and some fear of how my libido would react to the visual stimulation of young ladies on the beach with very small swimsuits ... Strangely my eroticism did not overstimulate ... the needle in the erotometer barely moved!
    On the other hand, with my wife we have intimate relationships weekly, very good.
    I am surprised, missed. I'll tell you how it all goes!
    Greetings and encouragement to continue.

GottaBFree, 2pres90, Timber and 3 others like this.
  19. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

You can try putting the phone horizontally, so it works more like a PC.

20. Thanks all, counter update was easy by simply changing to horizontal mode.

Checking in for day 2