1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

2. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

John 10:11-16
    “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
    “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, cause anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. —and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have also other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."

I write it down just to say that even if our beliefs are different, we have the same Father, and we are (like Jesus said) in the same flock, in the same brotherhood! So for me, you are my brothers and sisters, irrespective of gender, nationality or religion.
    Just some hours before DAY 230!
    Hey brothers @primordial-saiyan , @Snakeloa , @Pedro.kills and everyone!!!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  3. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Ohhh boy!

If you speak Spanish, there is only one book that you need to read in order to understand all the seduction game:

Sex Crack - Mario Luna

That shit is just AMAZING. It says everything that you need to know in general terms, it gives you an awesome understanding of women thinking and what is attractive to them.

Let's keep fighting!

4. @WolfHound 獣 and @MONSTER MONK
    I am out. I am really not good with participating in challenges. Everytime I take part
    the reason that I "have to keep going because of the challenge and not wanting to lose" does have
    a negative influence instead of a positive. I guess it's because I don't do it for myself and of my decision
    but more like doing it for the challenge.
    Either way. You guys keep going!

5. You are our hero, real-life hero. Forget about that initiative of ours. It don't matter. Thank you and stay in touch.

I am here.

Much love .

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in my man. Good competition.

Paf-On, primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  7. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

I've lost as well. Congrats @a_new_chapter and thanks for being a good sport. I've made some mistakes and I will be taking the next few days to implement some necessary changes in my life.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. That's the plan. I have a lot more time for this now which is good. I'll post the excel as a screenshot here tonight inshaAllah. really chilled today.
    I really appreciate your kind words, it's really the collective effort of all of you who are active. You have all changed my life for sure.
    Good luck in your journey my brother! I agree the method you use without challenges works a lot better for you somehow but keep active.
    Awesome! Can't wait for wednesday and I scored in football which was good. Message me about investing tips please man :)
    Love this post, universal brotherhood is key. Making that happen as best as possible is my intention for the future.

9. Come back stronger after learning from mistakes.

AllenJT likes this.
  10. SEASON 2:
    A NEW CHAPTER IN THE REALM OF DUELS! WILL YOU BE THE CHAMPION?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I know @The Legend of Hope isn't part of this duel but the art was detailed and suitable for the 3 samurai, so had to post.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  11. Hi @AllenJT, I think weekends tend to be the time when relapses happen. I hope you'll come back stronger! You can do this!!!

12. Thank you for a good game as well @AllenJT You got this!!

13. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  14. Stilll love it :D
    thanks

15. Thank you my brother for your words :)
    I will!

If we take a moment and look back I am impressed how much all of us grew and changed but still remain ourselfes :D

Love both of you :)

16. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal