1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Three Movies You Loved in 2019

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by dogeatdog, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Dead Poet's Society is one of those much-watch films as depressing as it is.

dogeatdog likes this.
  2. My husband and I just watched this a couple days ago! It was so good! I love Mark Wahlberg <3

3. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: Unexpectedness to the max! Loved it.

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:Had me on the edge of my seat.

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: Loved it, the acting, the story, the life lessons it portrayed.

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: Really enjoyed the plot twist. Mental health effects so many people. We walk past them everyday. We don’t fully know what they are experiencing. Perhaps like us who are trying to overcome PMO, people walk past us but don’t really know what’s happening for us. Keep smiling :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4. mana95

mana95 Fapstronaut

My favourites so far are....
    1. The world's end
    2. The godfather 1,2
    3. Case 39
    4. Scary stories to tell in the dark
    5. Hostel 2005
    6. Central intelligence 2016

5. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

I've been really wanting to see this one. I've seen Mother and The Host by him, his movies are so entertaining and unique

6. Yes @Akeakua, I agree. I must go check out his other movies. Thanks for the heads up!

Parasite was a refreshing watch from all the action packed movies coming out. Parasite was very interesting and intriguing throughout, right to the very end.

7. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

Just watched Uncut Gems. Going to be honest there was a lot of sexual stuff but the story is so fucking good and I really liked the movie. Would very highly recommend if you can resist the temptation of an almost naked woman.

8. 1-The great battle (Korean).
    2-Taxi Driver (Korean).

I can't think about a third one.

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

It's a very good film

10. mana95

mana95 Fapstronaut

Wishing stairs 2003.

11. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

I can't think of three right now because my brain's pretty much ready for sleep lol, but...

My favourite movie from last year was easily "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". I love Quintin Tarantino movies, and I must say this in the top three movies he's created.

12. Nedved_43

Nedved_43 Fapstronaut

Movies have rotted my brain so can only remember the ones I've seen very recently. Here goes:
    1) Tropic Thunder 2008 - Robert Downey Jr and Tom Cruise rofl!!!!! I can't see this type of movie ever being made again...shame.
    2) Stranger than Fiction 2006 - great film, unique.
    3) Get Hard (critically panned but I loved it - especially Kevin Hart in the 'yard' scene).

dogeatdog likes this.
  13. Nedved_43

Nedved_43 Fapstronaut

Crap I watched this last week and thought it was great...and its ACTUALLY from 2019...mannn I really can't remember anything. Entertainment overload has frazzled my brain

dogeatdog likes this.
  14. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

I really loved Tropic Thunder and I watched it a couple of years back. It's so damn good and funny not to mention the star-studded cast.

I kinda remember watching Get Hard and thought it was okay but I'm a sucker for Will Ferrel.

Nedved_43 likes this.
  15. Whoa! I totally forgot about that movie! Man, I gotta watch that again.

16. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

The best one I saw for the first time last year was Day of the Evil Gun (1968). July was Glenn Ford month on TCM, so I got to see more than one Glenn Ford movie I hadn't seen before. Next would be Jubal (1956), another Glenn Ford western. Third place goes to Rough Night in Jericho (1967), another western, starring George Peppard and Dean Martin.

I don't think I saw a single movie in 2019 which was also released in 2019. I could say the same thing about the last few years running now.

dogeatdog likes this.
  17. Ruttigan

Ruttigan Fapstronaut

Honestly I haven't watched 3 movies in 2019 lol, so I dunno what to say.

dogeatdog likes this.