1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

20 days. 1 more to build the habit of noFap.

2. Not even at Day One yet, but almost. I am psyched.

3. Saitama999

Saitama999 Fapstronaut

4. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 40!!! Really excited :)) been dating a girl for some time and I feel like we are having sex very soon, hopefully everything goes well :D To me the win is already here, since I am very excited to have sex with her, something that was completely missing with my ex girlfriend. I already have huge boners while we just cuddle and my sensitivity is already quite high down there :D I will report how that goes when it does happen. Keep going dudes!

5. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

I also never went further than 21... I keep my fingers crossed for you and hope to reach beyond it as well!

6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. I AM NOW AT DAY ONE. ALL IN.

8. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

9. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

yeah brother, commitment is key. 100% or nothing. Let´s go!!!

Monster@123 and Vendidad like this.
  10. RiseToGreatness

it can go both ways: we can look and not feel pulled or we can feel pulled afterwards. my advice is to just fast foward. it´s better to not take the risk. in fact i learn that everytime that i allow myself to give attention to any kind of sexy content that i accidently stumble upon, the higher the risk of a real searching behaviour. and that´s where the troubles begin. just skip it bro. better safe than sorry.

11. RiseToGreatness

awesome brother. keep it up!!!

discovery, Monster@123 and Vendidad like this.
  12. RiseToGreatness

if you score don´t forget the chaser effect (tendency to repeat by using pmo). the chaser effect is very dangerous so make sure you have your triggers plan operating at full speed. besides that, have fun brother ;)

13. RiseToGreatness

take action brother. change what is going on, boost your life. hesitation precedes the fall so take action now.

14. RiseToGreatness

68 days my brothers

tempted today because i spend some time alone in the house and at work, with the mobile always around me. so i´m taking action. i know that after lunch is dangerous for me because i fell sluggish so i´m gonna leave the mobile at work when going home to lunch. that way i would hesitate less. and i will also not take the mobile to the bathroom. major trigger there.

an additional tip to follow: we´re doing the reboot for ourselfs but also for our loved ones, since our addiction surely affects their lifes. put their photos on the laptop and mobile wallpapers. this will increase our determination and responsability. Let´s go!!!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  15. Day 28/90 No PM (ends April 8)
    Day 378 on this challenge
    Day 132 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 35 No alcohol
    Day 25 No desserts
    Day 28 No caffeinated coffee

16. I hope so, friend.

17. mack56

mack56 Fapstronaut

18. I have returned for day 1
    My balls hurt man