1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. All all

All all Fapstronaut

2. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 49

I can talk to pretty women without it phasing me. My body has listened, it doesn’t react, I keep perfect eye contact and think more about what they are saying instead of what I’m going to say.

One thing that’s helped us focusing on what things are true.. I’ve always believed that a humans personality should be more important than their looks because beauty fades. The point? Most women wear makeup... and their choice of clothes is made to mask imperfections and enhance features that trigger us. Knowing that, I visualize them being without all that, plain and ordinary. What this does is allows me a clean playing field.

It puts them back on a level where my mind doesn’t put them above or below me, we are even. It also means my wife has to use her charms and show me more affection of she wants something.. I’m not going to just do something because my body thinks it will get something out of it. Of course I’m still working on it, and my wife doesn’t wear makeup so it’s a little harder to do with her.

I’ve tried other things and they seem to help in reprogramming my mind. For some this may not work but here is my trick, along with praying to have God’s spirit work with me. I change the way I see them, telling my mind/body it’s not ok to react, that instead we will remain unaffected. It listens. I visualize the people who previously turned me on as people who shouldn’t affect me. I see myself not reacting to them. Then I visualize them naked with the same mindset... that it’s natural, and that it’s still not ok for my body/mind to react to that. If my mind drifts to something perverted or sexual, I tell it “No, that’s not ok, that’s wrong” it must not react to them. And I revisualize it again until I get it right. They are naked, we are all naked, that’s ok, natural and it’s not going to affect me.

Why would I do this? Think about it!
    In country’s where woman are topless all the time do you think men walk around with boners sticking out of their loincloths?
    (Forgive my graphic speech). What I mean is No, of course not. It’s viewed as natural and ordinary and people grow up with it being normal. I now live in a place where I can’t walk the beach without seeing an occasional topless woman. I had to adapt or give up. God helped me adapt.

It’s the same with being naked. If we all were, we would adapt and it wouldn’t bother us so much. We’ve taught ourselves by P and M that when we see these things it should react to them... retrain your mind today to not react to it!

(Romans 12:2) https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/romans/12/

*Plans all out attack on enemy base.. lays plans before the Clan*

Come on! let’s push ahead and conquer our foe!

3. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 17. It’s seeming easier to resist the urges, but depression is my biggest enemy right now. My body is wanting more food to compensate for the lack of dopamine. Watched a David Goggins interview. Highly suggest to watch one of his interviews. His level of dedication and perseverance is astounding.

4. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 24

time sure flies so why wasted it tho

5. I failed PMO-ed 4 times yestreday.Still I'll keep fighting this time I will be better.
    Back at day 0

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day ninety-six.

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Well said my friend. Thank you.

When I'm in a postive frame of mind I realize life is just too freaking short to waste. So we might as well do our best to enjoy it and spend our time pursuing our passions.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for that insight my friend.

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your achieving rank my friend!! Your persistence is paying off and I'm happy for you. Have a great day Spartan :)

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

The battle is real for sure. I don't struggle with food but I do constantly struggle with feeling satiated.

It feels like my mind is constantly trying to trick me into filling a void with things like companionship, acceptance, sex, status, power, etc. All of these are things that I once lived for, pursued, and still crave.

For me the best tonics are exercise and nature.

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Way to go Spartan :)

12. Almost there my friend(Altough on your personal streak you're already beyond it :) ).
    I just can't think for a better person to receive this title in this moment. You're supporting all of us and you always have some kind words of appreciation for everybody, no matter what they've written. I admire you and I hope your future will be bright. The brightest possible.

13. So be proud of yourself, your real strenght is determined now in the weakest moments.
    And I see a strong man I must say.

14. Checking in day (1)48
    I am suffering right now. One of my goal(academics) received a really bad news and this is trying to get me down.
    So I am just really recollect all my strenghts to find the will to fight again.
    Much love to all of you.

15. Si bolang

Si bolang Fapstronaut

Check-in day 25,
    it looks like I'm starting to enter the flat line period

Vendidad likes this.
  16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words my friend! I appreciate your support and encouragement.

Wishing you continued strength, peace, and joy as you continue on your path of excellence.

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Status on two personal goals that I'd like to share with my Spartan family.

Goal 12. Continue doing what it takes to ensure that my credit is 100% clean. STATUS 2/8/2020: This week I was approved for a credit card from a well-known financial institution. Cash-back. No annual fee. $2500.00 limit!

This is the first credit card for which I've been approved in quite awhile, so I feel like I took a giant step toward establishing "good credit." Now I have another opportunity to prove to myself that I can live life 100% honestly and responsibly.

Goal 5. Stop taking alprazolam (for life). STATUS 2/8/2020:
    I'm 10 days away from quitting Alprazolam for life. I've been tapering for 14 1/2 weeks now, down from 2 mg. per night before bedtime, to my current (and final) dose of .25 mg per night before bedtime. That means I'm taking only one-eighth of the dose that I was intially prescribed. There have been a few days that I really struggled (with depression rather than sleeplessness or anxiety), so I added 5 mg. of Valium on those few days, but overall I'm very satisfied with my taper, and I'm looking forward to quitting this drug for life. February 18, 2020, will be my last night taking Alprazolam, which means that on my 49th birthday (February 19), I will be taking ZERO prescription drugs.
    20200208_092502.jpg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  18. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I don’t know your circumstances or health situation so take this with a grain of salt, but if you can, maybe you could do some fasting, it helps boost self control and will help keep you from overeating. Even if it’s just for half a day or one day.

An extra bonus is PMO urges drop to zero on a fast. Your body focuses on healing instead of feeding.

19. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Dam that is a bummer. I want only the best for you, and today you got hit hard.

Life can be brutal.

I believe that you are a man of exceptional will and strength, and I believe that this really bad news will only serve to further strengthen your resolve and determination.

My thoughts are with you my friend. Peace and strength be with you today.

20. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut