1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is Disgusting (TRIGGER WARNING)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Feb 10, 2020.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

ultrafabber and brilliantidiot like this.
  2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Welcome to the clown world. This is the kind of thing that helped Trump win against overwhelming odds, because people are getting fed up with this stuff.

3. Yeah, it's absolute insanity for so many reasons.

1. They say he is "no longer a threat," which makes zero sense, because women can molest children too. Being on estrogen doesn't magically take away your entire sex drive.

2. Even if your sex drive is crazy low, molesting kids is clearly not just about sexual desire. There's a whole other array of effed up stuff going on with a person if they've molested children.

3. Even if we could guarantee he would never re-offend -- which we obviously cannot -- what about paying for the crimes he already committed?? Prison isn't just about keeping a dangerous person off the streets. It's a punishment for committing horrible crimes. It's absolutely deplorable that this person is not being held accountable for their horrific actions. I can't even imagine being the parents of the kids he's destroyed. What incredible injustice.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

If anyone tried to do that one here, their deaths by the hands of the inmates would be slower for sure. No molester survives jail.

5. Y'all hear the one about the guy who raped a bunch of women, then claimed to be a woman and was transferred to a women's prison where he... shocker... raped more women?

brilliantidiot likes this.
  6. brilliantidiot

Is that that canadian pedophile or am I confusing different people?

7. I don't know where he was from, but I don't think he was a pedophile. He was raping women, not children. At least that was my understanding.

8. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

Jimmy Hoffa when he was interviewed on the Dick Cavett show talked about prison life in the 60s and 70s based on his experience. He said that 40% of the inmates were "homosexual" which says to me that the orientation is not due to a choice, but in that case at least a product of abuse. We have strains of American culture that are very sick and create more of the same through bad treatment.

FellatiousD likes this.
  9. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I always say this and can't wait for all the loonies to lose their marbles again this year :D

10. I'm a little confused as to what your point is here. It almost sounds like you're suggesting that since pedophiles like this guy may have been abused, we shouldn't punish them by sending them to jail? Idk, I'm hoping I'm wrong about what you're saying, but I don't understand your point. Would you care to elaborate?

11. Blaire White made a video about this, if anyone's interested in hearing an actual trans person's perspective.

12. brilliantidiot

Ok, probably someone else. I was thinking of the guy that tried to have a skinny dipping party with 6 y/os and no adults but him. Now he says he is a woman too. Same guy that tried to get that girl to wax his balls.

13. brilliantidiot

By the way, this thread is probably going to be deleted by the mods pretty soon. If I remember from all the drama and crapshow last fall, they don't like any thread that isn't giving head to the LGBTQWERTY stuff.

Edit so I don't get suspended again: The mods are mostly great and I am grateful to them for keeping this site going at all.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  14. RobinCoenBrosFan

I’ll agree to disagree with you on LGBT issues, but if that does happen, that’s their problem, it’s just speaking my mind on the internet. I’m just one small voice in the grand scheme of things. But at the end of the day I know in my heart and soul that anybody, let alone some internet moderator out there or someone in such a high position related to a discussion website who is enabling this sort of thing by covering it up is completely unacceptable. The same goes for CNN, Fox and the New York Times for not covering it. #doublestandard

In fact, pedophiles are attempting to make themselves PART of the LGBT community and they repeatedly have to tell them to fuck off.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  15. RobinCoenBrosFan

That was Jessica Yaniv, who is equally disgusting.

16. RobinCoenBrosFan

That’s actually where I heard the story from, she’s one of those people who’s good at digging this kind of dirt in order to expose it and speak against it.

Fun Fact: I’ve actually met her in person at a speaking event in the city, she’s nice and well-spoken but extremely quiet and shy.

kropo82 and Deleted Account like this.
  17. tommilover

tommilover Fapstronaut

so, you don't have a source or this... just a "ever heard of ..." ?

FellatiousD likes this.
  18. I'm jealous! I drove over an hour to meet her at an event, and I was turned away at the door because they "reached capacity." Even though I had a ticket. So that was super annoying.

19. I thought it was a pretty well covered situation, at least in the community I'm in. I was just referencing it, curious if anyone else had heard about it. I don't have a source on me currently, no, because I wasn't exactly planning to see this post and have it remind me of that other situation. I'm sure you can look it up fairly easily. I don't remember the name of the person, and I don't really care to go find it at the moment.

If you're implying that I did something wrong by mentioning a thing that happened, without providing sources, then lol I don't know what to tell you, dude. I was just having a conversation, not presenting a court case. Didn't know I had to back up everything I said with sources.

20. brilliantidiot

;)