1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. day 4
    im feelin some urges, but I won't have the oppurtunity to act on them

2. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

3. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

4. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

5. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

6. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Hey guys! Day 44! First I want to say thanks to everyone here both for the support and for the fact that you are fighting the same fight for yourselves! I recently shared that I had some great sex with a girl :))) I want to say that although this is great and I am very thankful, my fight is far from over! I had sex with her again last night - first time - no issues and finished quite quickly! BUT the second time, it was taking a while longer and I suddenly got a bit of anxiety about the situation, which immediately reminded me of all the failed times before in my life, which you can imagine ruined my erection and we had to stop. She was really supportive, but I just felt stupid and went into apology mode ... which I realize is not the manliest thing to do. Maybe I am pushing myself too hard too early in the reboot process and should take it a little slower with the sex.

I am hoping that this is normal and it will pass. I will try not to beat myself up too much about it, after all it has been 44 days after a 10+ year addiction. Keep going! We can :)

7. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Day 4 today, got through Monday which I am thankful for! One day at a time guys...

8. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1 again. My discipline got a shake up. I notice the addicted part of my brain is thinking ‘ah, M is allowed again, let’s go back to the old days’. So yesterday I was looking at some nudity on Youtube and haphazardly touching myself for about 15 minutes before I managed to stop. So stupid.

On the plus side, I guess: this whole process has made it impossible for me now to look at erotic content and really enjoy it. It all seems boring and shallow and uninteresting to me now. But still every now and then I engage with it in an addicted, automatic way. That’s the need to work harder on the habit (re)forming, I suppose.

9. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

It takes a man to realize his mistakes but it takes a legend to change and keep improving. So bromor and strong determined person. Keep going. I am with you in the same battle together we shall over come our addiction

10. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

That's some great control you have there. Normally when I watch a clips I automatically get hooked. But you stop it. Big up to your handwork merry Terry.

11. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Your an inspiration to me Fredi-the.... That fact that you in control of more the four habits. Your a hero.. keep fighting. One am be like you. In full control of my addiction

12. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Have you tried to get na activity. I decide to play tennis so that I could fill up those moments when I was I idle and had less or no work. Even though the addiction still gets a hold of me. But not that much like last time

13. djwalkers

djwalkers Fapstronaut

Starting now!
    0/90

Wish me luck brothers

14. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

two digits again! day 10.

15. MKShell

MKShell New Fapstronaut

16. theprincedz1

theprincedz1 Fapstronaut

17. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 19 Today, depression is at a very high level. Higher since this streak started. What does that mean, that means today more workout, more reading, more meditation, more walking outside, more searching for a job, and more healthy foods. Stay strong guys.

18. And I begin again. What I have learned: get out of bed if you feel the urge.