1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

34 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by gingeralan, Feb 13, 2020.

1. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

Alongside seeing a counsellor I’ve seen some big changes in my life over the last month!

My mindset feels like I’ve gone back to being more positive and I can see opportunities now. I think as I now know I can’t get fulfilment from PMO anymore, I am seeking other things.

I have looked at being vulnerable with my counsellor, and this is probably the biggest take away of this month.

Being honest has allowed me to really think about what I want, and where my priorities lie.

I’m not gonna sit here and say nofap has given me super powers, but I’m certainly using it as a springboard to personal improvement.

2. meatingMYsoul

meatingMYsoul Fapstronaut

You have got a very strong mind! I'm also going to see a counsellor in around a week. Can you give me some suggestions on what they ask?

PowerfulSRE and gingeralan like this.
  3. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

First meeting is to find out about you and see if you can work together.

I’ve seen a few, they’re all different, but each had a time and helped at different points.

4. meatingMYsoul

Should I prepare myself for some questions that I need to answer?Thank you for you time Alan.

5. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

No, you just need to be open to exploring your issues. If you have anything in particular you want to resolve then say what you would hope to achieve.

they will ask questions based on what you say, and reflect back.

meatingMYsoul likes this.
  6. meatingMYsoul

Okay,got it!Thanks again!

gingeralan likes this.
  7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Keep going, friend! Good luck!

gingeralan likes this.