1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Yeah my friend, that's the point in all of this.
    Nofap is a tool not a magic wand. If you do it, you can have more energies, better focus but then it's up to you how to use them.
    I mean if you use the extra time that avoiding P gives you just to watch tv you have just found a new addiction.
    If you use it to learn/exercise then you will find a new way of living.
    If you just hope that your life will change because of your streak then you will be disappointed.
    I mean joining Nofap is like signing for a gym to lose weight.
    The gym gives you all the tools you need to lose weight, but if you don't go you will never lose weight just because you signed.

2. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day one.

4. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

5. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Sounds to me like you are making progress my friend. Significant progress! You are at a crossroads, and the key is, you no longer wish to cope with your situation; you wish to CHANGE your situation, and that's where the progress is.

You realize what you need to do, and now you are moving forward, engaged in a long-term commitment. You are focused and disciplined, and you are working on accomplishing this long-term goal.

I read your post, twice, and it seems like we face many of the same challenges.

Last night I drank 4 beers and 3 shots, and I felt very tempted to call up my former pot dealer. I came VERY close to calling him. The reason? Pot is a huge sexual trigger for me. Besides making money, it's what I used to live for (sad but true): chase women, get high, have sex and/or PMO.

After 4 months of avoiding women, I'm now re-connecting with them, via dating, which feels exciting, but now I realize that women and pot used to go together, i.e. they were a package deal. I didn't do one without the other. Ever! And right now I really miss the dopamine rush of that package deal.

The truth is, I'm not used to dating while being sober and honest. It's a big lifestyle change, and I actually miss the gaming and the whoring and the deception. Change is tough. There's a void and I want to fill it with drugs, fantasy, and lies. I want dating to be all fun and games, but I'm a new man, and I'm determined to explore and enjoy my life, sober and honest.

I've got so much going for me right now, and, like you, I realize I can change; that I MUST change; that I do not have to accept my old ways. And last night I chose to keep moving forward, exploring life head on, without the aid of PMO, pot, or testosterone.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  6. Im starting again and relapsing again, but I will not stop until I will over my mind.

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in. Happy valentines day everyone

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks man

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

This is great to see!

New rank tomorrow my friend.

10. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 30

i think im sick tho maybe a flu or something idk, but i refused to take a medicine or see the doctor, since its not that bad,i think i want it cured in natural way, i hope a good sleep + vitamin will do

@Kratos_GOW im reaching a new rank sir hehe

11. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

I relapsed today. I was edging alot.
    But that's it i have satisfied myself and now I'm ready to look positively towards tomorrow so I'm thinking what I'm doing with myself is not only hurts me now but also affect future.
    From now on I'm going to reorganize my routine and going to stick it no matter what happens what I'm feeling what my mind is telling me to do.
    One more point I want to include is that i will regularly do meditation atleast 1/2 hour a day without fail.
    In these 2-3 day I did nothing means I have exams in coming month and hardly 20 days are remaining and what I'm doing fapping and this is the exam for which I'm preparing from last 6 months so you see how strong is this addiction in my life and its really a ringing bell for me because this exam will change my circumstances and what I'm doing nothing but passing time with p. So from now on atleast for 20 days until my exam I'm going to be in descipline.
    So day 0 for me

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother

13. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

Thanks man

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  14. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement Bro

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations @hollyman on achieving rank! Thank you for your daily support and encouragement my friend.

16. Check in Day ,47,48,49 50,51 ....confidence better , exercise routine is better but my short temper is worse...

Vendidad, Davyfreedom and Espi1971 like this.
  17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@Risho I admire and respect you for your tenacity, resilience, and candor. Glad you're battling. You are a true warrior because you refuse to give up.

Vendidad and Risho like this.
  18. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 23. I was a bit irritable yesterday. Need to work on letting things go that don’t work out.

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.