1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling with masturbation. And wan to recover from this.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Stevev, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Stevev

Stevev Fapstronaut

My introduction here. So english is'nt my primary language, so please show mercy for errors. I have been dealing with masturbation and it realy affects my life negatively. To succed, i know i have to throw away erotic things of my mind, and focus on good things. But that's not easy, so i log here to find some support.

2. juniormelville

juniormelville Fapstronaut

Your meaning is quite clear. Don't worry about a few small errors in your writing.

You are exactly right that you need to stop sexual fantasies. People have different ways of doing this. My way is that when I realise that I'm starting to fantasise, I just bring my attention back to my five senses and whatever I am actually doing in that moment.

My other advice is not to focus too much on your mind. It can just go round in circles sometimes, the mind thinking about itself. Find some activities to do that will get you absorbed and integrate your mind and body, especially sports, exercise or other physical activities like mindful walking, playing music or making art.
    Wish you success.

henryhill and Stevev like this.
  3. Stevev

Stevev Fapstronaut

t
    Thank you, a lot.

juniormelville likes this.