1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember the fallen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

@Hold it in He hasn't been around in a while. Hope he's doing ok.

2. brilliantidiot

@elevate hasn't been here since november

3. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I hope he's doing well.

5. I am sorry to hear of anyone leaving NoFap. We need each other whether we choose to admit it or not. Some of us seek the help of a higher power.I respect all religions and none. But my personal belief is as follows there is no all knowing entity taking a personal role in our lives. There is a creative intelligence at work. Perhaps several but I Dexter am not known personally by any of them. I was raised Catholic and up till 2 years ago was a devout one.
    But the God I was raised to believe in never answered my prayers. I was assailed constantly with feelings of inferiority, lust. repressed anger and despair. Praying constantly and availing of the sacraments, especially communion and confession, never helped! We are alone and must look to our own human resources. Such a resource is NoFap. It helps us to lead better and more productive lives.
    With this in mind I would urge our fallen brother to reconnect to NoFap ASAP!

Take care everyone!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    ANewFocus and Hros like this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Infinite spirit.
    I don't know what happend to you, but wherever you are, please stay there and never return.

7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

There are other resources besides this site. I come here now and again but don't feel like I need it.

8. @Gotham Outlaw I wonder what happened to him, he always had the dankest memes

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  9. What other resources do you use?

10. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Rewire Companion is a pretty good forum and app. I don't use the forum so much but I use the app regularly. There's some good stuff on Pinterest as well.

ANewFocus likes this.
  11. I just noticed @Infrasapiens disappeared nearly a month ago. Wonder what happened.

Deleted Account and ANewFocus like this.
  12. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

This might be the saddest thread in all of nofap.

13. brilliantidiot

He got banned

Deleted Account and ANewFocus like this.
  14. You know what he did? He didn't seem to be the inflammatory type. Just... really sarcastic.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  15. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I noticed he was gone as well, but it didn’t say he was banned. It just said that he was last seen like a month or so ago, so I thought he just sort of moved on.

ANewFocus likes this.
  16. Hi EM,
    why do you always end with 'No Gods or Kings. Only Man' ? I'm not saying you shouldn't. I just want to know why?

17. Hi Once a King,
    I've been curious about your closing habitual statement for weeks. 'How can I outstrip a creator' etc. Is there a deeper meaning? Why do you always end your postings with it?
    I'm not complaining or condemning. I just want to know why? It might help me better understand your posts.

18. It's no longer possible to access his profile. That usually means he was banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.