1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

2. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

This is a great post to remind us of how indeed, even though we can have small setbacks, that doesn’t mean that overall we’re not making progress. Let’s stay focused on the big picture!

Pone, Vendidad, chiyu and 1 other person like this.
  3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Congrats on the new job!

Pone, RestartGame_ and Vendidad like this.
  4. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Yes, I recognize that. I’m at day 4 now and now the feeling of frustration about my reset is wearing off. Though I must say, for me, one week in is the moment I really feel like I’m back on track.

And then there’s the 3 week hurdle, and in my best streak so far I discovered I have a 2 month hurdle as well. Oh well, we can overcome all this..

RestartGame_ and Vendidad like this.
  5. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

6. hindiguy29

hindiguy29 Fapstronaut

7. Day 10/90 No PM (ends May 10)
    Day 391 on this challenge
    Day 137 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol

8. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Thank you :)

Vendidad and PowerfulSRE like this.
  9. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 11.

Had urges today like the last few days and withstood them successfully. ;)

I talked with my psicologist today and noticed that I made a lot more eye contact without even trying, it was automatic and I could focus and think better while maintaining eye contact better than usually. So that was awesome, even though it's still a small thing.

I also noticed that my social anxiety decreased slightly. This one might be a placebo or whatever, but I am just stating what I noticed.

Anyways tomorrow there is more.

Let's keep at it!

10. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Great to hear that you accomplished these streaks, they are a sign of your effort :)

About the thing you said regarding the 3 week hurdle and 2 month hurdle, I read a post from a guy who did a monitoring of his recovery. It showed the times where most cravings occured inside a 90 day span.

Check it out (Maybe it's best not to uncover words that might be triggering, they weren't for me but might be for others):
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/eptq14/90_days_of_nofap_my_story_and_what_ive_learned/

I hope this provides some insight and motivation.

Much strength and success!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  11. that_homie

that_homie Fapstronaut

Day 1. Feeling still pretty low self-esteem, but reminded myself why I'm on this journey, and I think I can handle it more this time.

12. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Awesome mate keep going! It's that day 391 no PM or is that the amount of time you've been trying this challenge? I'm trying to think of how I can keep the motivation once I get past these 90 days

13. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Day 13, feeling super horny but trying to divert that into positive energy and motivation!

14. benj

benj Fapstronaut

I have a more concrete reason to continue nofap, relapsed after 35 days on 2nd of Jan, picked up myself again and went 25 days(offline).
    Now I'm 20 days in again, so let's go
    DAY 20

15. Iwannaimprove

Iwannaimprove Fapstronaut

2 days in, the urges in the morning are a serious thing ,but i'll get through it !

16. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Day 10. No morning urges. Of recent am having dreams involving a girl.:emoji_thinking: but today I don't feel any PM urges. Even though I have noticed my desire to talk with girls has really increased. Am walking on campus and almost every girl is like a 6 and above

17. Day 0.
    90 Days challenge - 21st May 2020

Vendidad and PowerfulSRE like this.