1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would a girl want to date a 30 year old that still lives at home with his parents.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Jan 23, 2020.

1. LeeUK

LeeUK Fapstronaut

It depends really, if she already likes you and you explain it in a way that she will understand then in can be ok. Depending on circumstances living alone can be expensive and makes it impossible to save for the future. I'd say make it your business to move out asap though and make sure any potential partner knows it's something you a serious about.

btwiseman likes this.
  2. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

If woman chase men in the 30s instead 20s that means they want a baby and family.... but lets say a woman is saying to you that she is okay with not having kids at all, then I would accept this relationship. I dont even understand why woman are so fascinated about having children. Kids are causing so many problems and financial problems to men, it is insane......and on top of that it is impossible to live an easy life with more responsibilities and less time for yourself. I dont want that and I dont know if there is a woman who dont want kids either. And somehow I can't stand this mindset to trick the partner and tell him the truth to have kids at the end of it all. Therefore they cheat because they cant get that what they want and they want to persuade the partner in hope that the men change his mind. It is really exhausting what I have heard in my life.

Abel100% likes this.
  3. an_expert_from_nasa

an_expert_from_nasa New Fapstronaut

Short answer: no.

Longer answer:

Frankly, living with your parents for this long can mean two things: you're either not earning enough to rent an apartment, or you're too cheap to do so. Either way, this is extremely unattractive from the female perspective. They want to have someone reliable who can take care of his own life, do his own dishes, and, ultimately, be his own king. Also, I'd strongly suggest you stop being cheap and find yourself a rental; maybe it's not the smartest move finance-wise but living on your own is an incredibly important life experience.

Good luck

4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

They are probably so fascinated about having children since it is programmed in their DNA to conceive, carry and give birth to them (it is probably just that simple) and yes, most of them probably over-romanticize the joy, pleasure and happiness that comes out of it (at least when the kids are small) as that reality hasn't hit them quite yet (before the child is born).
    Although I want kids in the future (I will probably be closer to my 40's by then but you never know), I would be very cautious and selective about what kind of woman I am reproducing with. At least it would never be with the average and typically crazy, entitled and unhappy/miserable Western woman there is a surplus of today. Especially not if she is over 30 years old.
    My cousin married a woman his age (in his mid 30's) and his life is a hell back and forth since she barely even has the drive and energy to take care of that child. All because he was too needy at the time and really didn't have the time and/or patience to see her for what she really was behind the surface.

Metis07 likes this.
  5. magic05

magic05 Fapstronaut

Unless you have a very good reason (for instance you have your own floor with separate entrances because your parents' house is big enough), it is a no-go for women at age 30+.

Don't think about finances, just get yourself the cheapest flat in the city centre (even a shared flat will be enough) asap. It will make dating and access to sex so much easier.

6. Sound like your mindset needs to be changed... Plenty of bum dudes get women. Also why would any dudes in this day and age want to get married when you could lose half of your shit if things go south....? I wish I had the ability to have a full time job right now and be able to save. But not for the sake of getting married....

takingthejourney likes this.
  7. girls only care about looks

8. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

It is being said that men are visual and woman are emotional.....But I think this is not true at all.
    I think everyone is programmed to be visual and emotional.
    What I have experienced woman do also care about looks like men are doing unless you are demisexual like me, then it is probably no problem to care about looks until you know the heart of someone is gold.
    But I haven't met such a "gold" person who dont live and love for giving rather than for receiving.
    Maybe it is better to be alone and deal with the situation. Maybe there will be alot of problems when you start a relationship...I am afraid of that. I am afraid not being good enough. I can't imagine that there is a person out there in the world, who accept you as you are. I am honest. This world is fucked up.

Lilla_My likes this.
  9. but you are gay

10. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

no I am not gay. I am heterosexual.

11. are you a virgin?

12. I’m in the same boat and no they wouldn’t want to date you, women want to see that you are an alpha especially if you want to attract a women of quality. If you continue as such The best thing for us would be to date college or younger chicks but it would never be serious seeing the immaturity. Women want a strong status Alpha male and living with parents is low status and if you are on nofap we are Betas , there are only certain types of girls attracted to that. Now you can become a low status Alpha male but your game presentation drive focus ambition has to be spot on for her to find a level of attraction towards you if you want something

13. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

fuck no. at least generally, no. if you are a special case than yeah, but most women won't even stick to find out if you are if you tell them you are 30 and live with mom still.

and this is comin from a 31 year old living with dad still, its truly and utterly embarrassing.

14. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

100%!

Don’t think too much about what women think, if you see living with your parents as a problem (for example you think that living on your own will boost your self improvement, make you more responsible and independent), then try to solve it at your own pace.
    Do what you find appropriate, don’t think too much about women’s perspective, the purpose of your life is not to be loved and accepted by women (or other people in general).

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  15. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

Wow, it's rare with that level of misogyny here in Sweden I must say. Most men here have a lovely view of women and are extremely respectful towards us. My view is that most Swedish women (yes, even those over 30) are educated, content with life, normal and extremely hard working so I'm kind of surprised that you have such an incredibly negative outlook.

Krillin1993 likes this.
  16. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

There is a majority of bad people (no matter the gender), I don’t see even a bit of mysogyny in McGyver’s post.
    But if women are goddesses (meaning men are their slaves), then yes.

17. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

As per usual, I see you do your utmost to misquote me and twist my views.

I've never claimed that women are goddesses or that men are slaves. In fact, I find men in general likeable, strong and worthy of the utmost respect and admiration. That's in part why I got so surprised by the fact that @Angus McGyver expressed such a pessimistic view of western women over 30 as I'm not used to that. Usually when men talk like that it's because they grown bitter and disillusioned, and I hope that's not the case, since I enjoy @Angus McGyver s post a lot in general and think he has tons of valuable things to say.

18. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

Guilty, I couldn’t resist, I read your post in another thread (guy writing a letter for his ex girlfriend) you said smth like ‘she wants to be your goddess’
    What I wanted to say pls don’t see mysogyny where there is none

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  19. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

Of course a woman wants to be a goddess! And her man should be her KING.

Nothing brings me more joy than being able to cook and clean for my man, or to see his eyes light up when I surprise him with his favourite candy or video games. I want him to know how much I treasure him, admire him, respect him, look up to him. I take enormous pride in his intelligence, morals, creativity and good looks. I want him to have a life full of bodily and spiritual pleasure, and I do think it's my most important task (as his faithful wife) to give him this every day. It's such a shame that every time I express a pro-female opinion, someone interpret it as "men should be supressed", when nothing could be further from the truth.

Abel100%, Freeddom_Taker and Metis07 like this.
  20. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

Respect

Angus McGyver and Lilla_My like this.