THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Thanks for joining, fight @MaxLivre

2. I'm not too sure man, maybe exercise?

Today was a really lazy day, left me with loads of work to do for tomorrow and I'm not really happy w it so I'm gonna reset counter because it doesn't meet my goals. Tomorrow will be better inshaAllah. I have a lot of stress tbh, the house I'm living in is bad but I'm stuck in the contract. Not dealing with it in a good way at all.

3. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Great to see you around, was waiting for this moment haha

Man day 26 already, everything just feels natural, more intense and just good overal.

2 weeks free of alcohol and weed, and motivated to stay like this for the near term, I have many goals that I am going to accomplish.

Very motivated with waking up earlier and building up a huge resilience and discipline.

It is time for people to get to know me not just because of my typical:

- He is a good lad / He is funny / He is smart / He is easy going / He does not give a fuck / etc.

It is time for me to become a MAN.

I want that people first thing that comes into their mind when they talk about me is:

HE WORKS HARD

Best of luck with your journey @Pedro.kills , I think it is no coincidence that the 2 of us are on this battle together ;)

KEEEEEEEEEEP it up!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. I really feel the same. I can see my mistakes in the past where I haven't worked hard enough but no point dwelling on them. Rather I should learn from them.

5. @Timmyrogger really spent all day doing work and did a bit of a workout later. Could plank longer than a few days ago and felt a lot stronger. Need to keep going with it.

Leader of ME likes this.
  6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95. Well, oof. I found myself back to square one. This time, I have nothing to blame but myself. While I do still suffer from the weekend effect, it's something that I could deal with. However, this time I was really dumb. So, I suffered some 'boredom'(that kind that calls for you to PMO) and recognized it instantly. I then did something to get myself out of that. Unfortunately, I was very dumb, and chose to scroll Reddit for that, thinking that it would be perfectly safe(After all, I'm scrolling through a mostly safe sub). Well, slippery sloppety and I got three relapses. Don't be like me comrades. When you find yourself in a bad spot, don't fucking scroll Reddit, in fact, don't scroll anywhere if it's not important. Stand up, go grab a glass of water or something.

7. Thanks, I needed time out for myself. If there are any available fighters, I'd be glad to duel :) Because nothing changes if nothing changes.

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  8. @cr7da8055 I relapsed. Ready for a new fight if anyone is available.

9. @Turtleboi Im ready for a clean start if you want .This time i will report to you every day.
    Check in day 0.

10. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

Is OP accepting new people

11. Yes my friend.

@Evolved VS @EdwardElric2020

Evolved likes this.
  12. I feel for some people duels are beneficial, for some they're not. If what you're doing now is working for you, keep at that and don't change it. Obviously check in but nothing else. Just saying this because of @The Legend of Hope success he does all by himself really. And he's better without a duel.

13. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

Thanks Buddy for adding me in this competition

14. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Sorry to hear about that my comrade. I wouldn't mind a clean start tho, so let's do this again. Anyway, checking in for the day. Today is okayish. However, I got super frustrated with some stupid app that doesn't even work. Much stress, much anger. Those 30 bucks from the government are not worth this amount of stress. I wholeheartedly recommend you guys to never touch e-wallets with a 10 foot pole. Trust me, it's not worth it. Thanks to the stress, I procrastinated for two hours straight, then got so tired that I stayed in a semi awake state for an hour. Needless to say, I was not productive. Barely managed to finish my stuff today tho, so it's all fine in the end. Still prefer to not procrastinate in the first place tho.

15. Hey don't give up man! @primordial-saiyan
    Sorry I was away for a few days last week because I was traveling out of town. Don't give up and learn from each failure to not to repeat the same mistake again. I'm sure you can do this bro!!!

16. Hey @Timmyrogger to answer your question I think it depends on the severity of the prostatitis. I have heard many people who recovered from early-stage prostatitis after they stopped pmo for an extended period (like a few months). So the key is to stop pmo first, and prostatitis will recover over time. Again, you won't recover immediately after you stop pmo, but trust me it will get better if you quit pmo for an extended period, like months. I heard many people recovered this way. However, if the prostatitis problem is very severe, you should also seek medical attention. But again quitting pmo for an extended period would help if you want a faster recovery.

17. Checking in Feb 25 and nice to meet you @ohayou615
    Let's do this duel!

18. I get your point and I think it's true. I think I'm better without one too. I will check in sporadically and move on with my life. On day 55 today.

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Sure thing brother! My exams have started, so I'll try to be active

20. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut