1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Caffeine

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 201220, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 201220

201220 Fapstronaut

30 days No Caffeine challenge.

kaylee time likes this.
  2. 201220

201220 Fapstronaut

3. BecomeMaster

BecomeMaster Fapstronaut

Nice. I know it messes up some people's blood sugar levels or energy levels when they are addicted to it. Also try to go to bed early so you won't be relying on caffeine for energy when you sleep in. ;)

kaylee time and gingeralan like this.
  4. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

How did it went from there?

5. 1-3-7 trimethylxanthine . . . you'll pay for it in the long run.
    I've been off of it for over a month (less than 50mg a day and less than 25mg most days) but still hooked on the ole 3-7 dimethylxanthine (chocolate) and getting micro-doses through decaf . . .

@201220 let us know how it goes! My energy levels are more stable, my thinking is clearer and my sexual urges are generally more manageable. :cool:

kaylee time and BecomeMaster like this.
  6. kb117

kb117 Fapstronaut

Do you feel as though caffeine affects your sexual temperance?

7. Different types of caffeine affect me differently. Coffee makes me tried and irritable, I get major anxiety on it too.
    On Diet Soda I feel like a king. Tea makes me feel logical and calm.

Deleted Account and kaylee time like this.
  8. kb117

kb117 Fapstronaut

Tea has more than just caffeine. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/stimulants-in-tea

9. Absolutely.
    In very small doses its not bad and/or if I have just enough caffeine to get me out of caffeine withdrawal.
    Too much caffeine makes me feel anxious and jittery and perhaps my body responds by wanting me to O in order to calm down and relax.
    Also, caffeine for me is often paired with sugar / carbs and often seems to lead to excessive intake of sugar and carbs.
    And too much sugar can make me feel even more jittery and anxious! :eek:

10. I wake up and have either water or vegetable juice.
    Then after an hour I'll have a coffee. Then another one around 12-1pm

Guys remember to donate :)

11. kb117

kb117 Fapstronaut

I'm giving up caffeine and sugar (except that which is naturally found in fruit) this Lent. That means no bread either. I'm also giving up potatoes, rice, & dairy (including eggs). So pretty much everything except meat (excluding Fridays), fruits, and vegetables.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    +TenPercent likes this.