1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In a Dilemma...Need Help

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by The Real JokeErr, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Zimzi

Zimzi Fapstronaut

6 more days then blow her back out

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

I never said never. Just wait to complete what he said he was going to do, the 90 day challenge. After that he can have sex with her when he want to, and not when she want to. make her wait, she will be dying to have sex with you at the 90th day and as a bonus you will pass her test and she will respect you a little more. Please, read carefully next time before been so toxic...

Zimzi and ikerxkenshin like this.
  3. The Real JokeErr

The Real JokeErr Fapstronaut

Alright guys,
    So I have decided to break up with this girl. She just went crazy, wants me to marry her!. She wants to spend every hour with me (Even after I have not had proper sex with her). I am afraid If I break my celibacy with her, she will never ever leave me or give me space. I mean, we all need some space. She won't let me work or talk to my friends. That's a shitload of stuff. She ruined one of my business meeting by calling and messaging non stop. I had to switch off my phone, but i could not focus as I was so angry. I am not talking to her and will break off with her in the next couple of days. I mean, she just went bonkers after we had oral sex. All she talks about is how much she misses me. I know it will be tough for her, but I would not like to be constrained like this. Guys let me know if I am thinking right.

4. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I think you should at least talk to her about what she wants. You've got to figure out if she is doing all this out of immaturity or pure obsession.
    You should also ask her if she has ever been in a long term relationship and how did that turn out. People who've been in a long term relationship are more compatible.
    Before completely cutting her out you should at least try to talk to her. It's up to you if you want to bring up the topic "I'm going to leave you" or not.
    You should lay all your issues on the table honestly and demand what you want from this relationship.
    But if you really feel like, then yeah, you should leave her.

Peace.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    The Real JokeErr likes this.
  5. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Probably should go with your gut on this one. It always sounds appealing to have a nympho in your life until they turn obsessive which it sounds like she is/has. You seem like a very well grounded guy so I wish you the best whatever you decide and hope it turns out OK for you. If nothing else you've certainly learned a few things and gotten validation for the new course you're taking with your life.

6. The Real JokeErr

Thanks Buddy! She came over yesterday and apologized. She told me she was on a medication and had severe mood swings. I have told her that she is on a tight leash and I will not tolerate this. She apologized profusely. I also told her that we have to wait for some more time to get intimate and she agreed gleefully. I will still test the waters with her. I value my celibacy and will not throw it away in a jiffy. I might sound like I am full of attitude, but I want to make sure I am not getting a nympho in my life. :)

7. The Real JokeErr

Ok, I just realized, I completed 90 days :)

stegiss and Protagonist like this.
  8. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Congrats man! You are my inspiration :D You were so disciplined to the point that you were decline having sex with a girl that obsessing over you

9. The Real JokeErr

Thanks Buddy, Just remember, Go hard or Go home! :D. In fact, I am planning to continue with celibacy for as long as I can. Its a different feeling. In my culture, It is said that If you can conquer sexual desire, you can conquer the world!

10. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

It's great you're holding the line with her. As a hot woman she is used to guys just giving her a free pass for her bad behavior so this is exactly what you need to be doing. But you're at a point you need to decide how much drama you can tolerate from her because I get the feeling it's not going to stop. If/when you do go all the way with her, the potential increases exponentially for the dynamic to change. If the sex is mind-blowingly good (which based on how you've described her it's almost 100% certain to be), that's when a lot of guys get hooked and lose their frame and start accommodating the woman to keep the goodies coming... which actually has the reverse effect.

If you haven't already, I'd strongly suggest watching some videos from Corey Wayne. He has hundreds of clips on YouTube and is perhaps the best dating coach for men in the country. One of his biggest talking points is that the man NEVER initiates the "what are we" conversation nor does he ever push for an exclusive relationship. Things like that come out of feminine energy and reflect neediness and will reduce her attraction and maybe even scare her away if they come from the guy. So far you are doing about everything right here, so keep it up and keep us posted.

11. The Real JokeErr

Thanks a ton Rev! I will watch the videos you have suggested. Will keep you all posted.

P.S. : She has kind of mellowed down in her approach. She is more patient with me now, even if we are not able to meet, she does not create a scene. I know she feels bad, but I guess she understands where to draw the line. My biggest worry is, after we have sex, she would cling to me. I mean I really hope it doesn't happen, but she needs someone in her life exclusively and 24/7. But I am holding my fort.
    Thanks to you all for advice :)

12. Severusx

Severusx Fapstronaut

Damn brother. More power to you. Bless us. Currently on the second day.

13. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

I follow Corey too and he is the man.

Congratulations!

You did it perfect standing up for what you wanted with her. If she submits to your terms you don't have to break with her. But if she doesn´t she will bring drama in your life and that´s no acceptable.

If you decide to go celibate tell her that, don´t keep her on the hook waiting for you to change your mind bout having sex.

14. The Real JokeErr

Hey guys, just to update, I had to release due to extreme case of blue balls. I did not want to break my streak, but I was crippled. Couldn't walk or sleep last night. So I had to fap and release this morning. Interestingly, I did not enjoy it and I don't feel like doing it again.

I have decided to start again stronger on this journey. I would like to thank you all for supporting me. From my perspective, nothing is lost, I still have my superpowers. This was a forced release and I accept that I am starting again. I have reset my counter to 0.

Just like a phoenix, I will rise from my ashes again!

15. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Yeah blue balls suck. Just don't let that chick you've been seeing know, or she will be royally pi**ed you did it without her. I'm also curious if she will treat you any differently now that your balls are empty, since one of the theories is that women can sense a man who is abstinent and it makes them more intent on pursuing sex with him (which I haven't ever experienced but seems to have to been true in your case). Keep us posted.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  16. The Real JokeErr

Thankfully, nothing much has changed. She is still drawn to me the same way. I have not told her that my balls are empty now. I guess the superpowers are intact. Let's see what happens, I am meeting her today. Will keep you guys posted

the awakening likes this.
  17. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

your swag must be really high.

18. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Your story us very inspiring keep us up to date.

The Real JokeErr and YugenDran like this.
  19. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Haha yea same

the awakening likes this.
  20. I want to make a comment on semen retention. Semen retention is a bit of a myth, the idea that something mystical and magical happens with semen kept inside your body.

Semen is nothing more than a specific type of protein. If you don't ejaculate, it doesn't turn into magic. Your body takes old semen before it goes rotten and either breaks it down, rebuilding it into different proteins for somewhere else in your body, or just expels it through normal waste channels. It then creates new semen to replace the old semen.

Going clean gives you powers — well, not quite. Being addicted takes away your "powers", and going clean allows your powers to return. So it seems like going clean gives you "powers", and that's fantastic!

If you want to be celibate for whatever reason, go right ahead, but don't confuse being celibate with some magical process with your semen. When you finally have sex with your lady, enjoy it for what it is. It won't take away any powers or make you any less of a man. There are plenty of highly successful people in their chosen field who have sex regularly. Don't let this myth take away your powers :)

Severusx and The Real JokeErr like this.