1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day thirteen.

2. Life is hard my friends. For all of us. Some are made to be comfortable staying at home.
    Apparently being at home against my will because of virus is not for me.
    Day 0.
    Will make it again. Don't worry.

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Every time I hear about CV in your beautiful country I think about you and how you're managing to stay healthy, which is obviously the top priority right now.

4. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Rough night's rest last night. My throat was sore and I was coughing uncontrollably, twisting and turning many times throughout the night. Headache, too. But I survived, and I did it without sleeping pills.

I am now one week free of alprazolam.

I was a little worried last night that I was starting to develop bronchitis, but this morning I feel like I am starting to get much better. So I'm gonna head back to work today.

Really enjoyed my day off yesterday. I managed to accomplish 5 goals: checked my account balance; renewed my driver's license; got my car washed and detailed (and chatted with Hulk Hogan for a few minutes); bought a Fixd Sensor; and, went grocery shopping.

I thoroughly enjoyed my day off. Felt relaxed, happy, at ease, and totally connected to others.

My new driver's license photo confirms that my facial structure has changed. I LIKE the guy in the photo. My jaw line and chin area is lean and more angular and more pronounced; my eyes are significantly more vibrant; my smile looks genuine. I just look like a really happy guy.

I waited patiently at the DMV, and I chatted with the DMV clerk; I chatted with people at the car wash; the female clerk at Best Buy said, "Have a nice day my friend," and several people approached me at the grocery store yesterday, making comments about my grocery cart (i.e. "Do you own a restaurant?" and "That's the protein cart!").

5. Thanks my friend, I am managing pretty good rn, they say that is more risky for older and weaker people, by now I am a 24 years old man with good health so I can say I am pretty safe. Nonetheless it is worrying, bc of family and friends.
    Will not lose hope.

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I don't do well at all when being forced to do ANYTHING. I hope that things soon return to normal for you and your family and friends. Wishing you strength and peace today my friend.

7. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 41

im going to give it all to my delayed project, im going to finish it,, i hope god make me do it

so im just gona checkin tho for now hehe

8. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 35. I need to stop thinking I have more time to finish my projects. The average lifespan for most people use to be 35. My outlook has been "if I don't try I can't fail" so I procrastinate. This isn't healthy and needs to change. If one of my projects fails I just need to get back up and try again.

9. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Don’t quit

Davyfreedom, Vendidad and Viador like this.
  10. the alpha project

Congrats on 75 days!

Wolfyoufeed and Vendidad like this.
  11. the alpha project

Continue the fight.

Vendidad likes this.
  12. the alpha project

You are a true Spartan my friend. I am honoured to be in your company

fg4795, Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  13. the alpha project

Good luck. I am also trying to finish a project. Let’s go!

hollyman and Vendidad like this.
  14. the alpha project

You met hulk hogan?

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  15. the alpha project

Check in Day 148

Hello Spartans,

I made some efforts on my project today. Attended some presentations. Made some new contacts. And although I didn’t have any time for writing, I feel better about my efforts on the whole.

I’m tired now. I usually spend most of my day in my head working on research. I don’t talk to people very much.

It’s been almost five months that I joined this challenge. Yesterday I had some of the intense panic and fear that was crippling me before Nofap was a thing in my life. I took action. I went on the offensive. And today I’m feeling the rewards.

I’ve said many times here that I’ve been in a dark place for a couple of years now. The conditions of my life have still not changed. I’m actually more of a failure now, because I’m deeper in debt and further behind on my timeline.

I just got tired of waiting for the external world to change I guess. I got tired of waiting for the results to give me confidence and certainty and motivation. I got tired of it. And I started to feel like I’m just going to do my best each day. And it is so hard, so so so hard to wake up each day and not be completely deflated and feel defeated. It’s like I’ve been stuck in mud for years. While everyone else is running to their finish lines. And I don’t know if my project will fail. If I will fail. I don’t know that. But I’m going to run as hard as I can until it does fail. Or I finish. And then I’ll move on. But in some sense I already have moved on. I’ve chosen to move on. Already. To move on from the mindset that trapped me for so many years.

So this post is for future me. And for anyone who can relate.

Don’t wait to move on in your mindset. Don’t wait for the verdict. It’s time lost. Life lost. Even if the executioner is standing on call.

Because it’s better to live free for a moment than a prisoner for eternity.

Be well Spartans

16. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

17. Today is hard, tomorrow will be difficult, day after that will be beautiful if you don't stop !!

18. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut