1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft Server?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 8, 2019.

Do you play minecraft?

1. Yeah and I've got a server you can play on

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No, I don't like this game

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. No, gaming is stupid

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Yes, but I don't want you on my server

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes, but I don't have a server and play mostly offline

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Hey guys (and girls)

Does anyone of you have a great minecraft community or a server to plays on? I'd be interested in joining a discord server.

It would be fun to play on a minecraft server to do funny/stupid stuff. Or create megafarms or impossible structures or whatever.

Message me if you dare :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. goliaph

goliaph Fapstronaut

I had the same situation with my brother. He had a server and didn't play with anyone, he didn't mind if I'm his brother or not. So I started to look for my own server. I found these guys http://ggservers.com they provided me a new server. I have been using this server for 3 years already and I do not have problems, it has never crashed. I can share the server with everyone that I want. Even my brother tried, I'm not as bad as he is hehe, and he said that it is the best one because it has a fast internet connection and little ping.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  3. Overapple

Overapple Fapstronaut

Had to look up “egoist” must be a joy to have a mat parties

4. Merrywhether

Merrywhether New Fapstronaut

I enjoy such games where you can show creativity, though it's not suitable for co-op survival play in my opinion. Games like Don't Starve are more suitable for that.

5. DortchRules

DortchRules Fapstronaut

Hi, maybe you will find what you need on inversegamer , this site contains various information about games, I recommend, It helps me many times, but in my oppinion it is better to play minecraft offline so the game works better. A year ago I bought the game and I don't regret, because this game is worth the money spent and in that way it is much more interesting to play. I like this game very much and I play it almost every day, it is really nice game. So, I hope I helped you with something, have a nice day!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  6. emmanuilteleshev

emmanuilteleshev Fapstronaut

Minecraft is great to play with kids