1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Worried about testicular pain

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Moon Shard, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Moon Shard

Moon Shard Fapstronaut

If a man is doing semen retention and has had testicular pain for 3 weeks, until it becomes severe pain and sore pains in the testicles should he ejaculate? Or will it pass eventually?

2. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

I'm assuming it may be a form of blue balls? You mention semen retention...but have you been masturbating without orgasming ?

3. You should visit a doctor. testicular problems can be really bad especially in your case It probably isn't blue balls because they don't tend to last long time.If it is testicular torsion it may be really bad?You shouldn't take any risks when it comes .

Moon Shard likes this.
  4. Moon Shard

Moon Shard Fapstronaut

No, I’ve just been doing karezza with my girlfriend but never had an orgasm

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Moon Shard

Moon Shard Fapstronaut

Oh god is that something common that men in these forums discover? What are the odds 0.0

6. It’s bad when edged or sex without orgasm. This pain will not gone. Better do edge again and again, then it will be wet dream which will relief you

Moon Shard likes this.
  7. Please don’t do that again, it’s bad for your penis and body health

Moon Shard likes this.
  8. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

This is common when the addiction has been quite long, the genitals are healing, karezza is a form of edging, all edging causes this issue, the pain happens even without edging/karezza, you should find a way of connecting with your spose in a more profound way rather than a physical way